www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SEO Analysis

SEO Analysis

A search engine optimization (SEO) analysis is a report that details how a website owner can improve his or her ranking on popular search engines. The analysis commonly looks for and evaluates duplicate content, inbound links to the website, and uniform resource locator (URL) structure. This report is normally generated by a website, and there is no need to download a software program. Some SEO anaylsis websites even tell the webmaster how to fix the problems it finds. For example, if the website uses Flash® in a way that hinders search engine crawlers, an SEO analysis might detail how to best work around the problem.

SEO analysis is a report that details how a website owner can improve his or her ranking on popular search engines. The analysis commonly looks for and evaluates duplicate content, inbound links to the website, and uniform resource locater (URL) structure. This report is normally generated by a website, and there is no need to download a software program.

It's nessesary thing. Resume of your work isn't compllete without this document.

SEO analysis mean is that how owner can improve their website ranking.

of course you can up your website if you have a whole pictire, fir example you can use more effective tags and keywords

Yeah in other words we can say it website auditing report. It is a powerful report to maintain your website.

I always make seo report not manually but using different tools

So what tool do you use?

SEO is the most wanted for new generation industry growth on Internet

We need to Analyze the Website completely and should create a detailed report on what improvisations can be done to improve the Search Engine Rankings.

Of course, we need to analyze our website to check if everything is working fine.

I think, Google Analytic would also be good tool to analyze your website as it help in tracking your visitors which would tell you how much time your visitors are passing on your site, from where they are accessing your site, how many visitors your site is receiving at daily basis, these things would help in analysis, there is no doubt of this.

Well, I found StatCounter, it also works like Google Analytic and it provides detailed report about your visitors activities, you must check it..

Sched comment

I usually analyze website's backlinks, visits, bounce rate, its ranking in search engines, number of pages visited average, etc. I also try to compare it to my competitors (there are some online tools which enable that) and find my weak points. I look through my website's stats every day to see how my efforts during the day contributed to my website's success.

Thread Information