www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Online Dating Site - Partner/Mentor Needed

Online Dating Site - Partner/Mentor Needed

Hi, my name is Chris. I'm 24 years old and I would like to start an online dating business. When I was 19 I wanted to make a website for my music which I think was stupid, but introduced me to what would be web development. It became a hobby of mine and been going through coding ever since then on and off. I don't have a job and stay home most of the day. The reason for this is because I have depression/anxiety/bipolar disorder keeping me from barely going out like everyone else. I want to achieve something that will make my parents proud. That something would be web development - the thing I think will help me in life.

I have as of now, have a local site up that's halfway functional all made from scratch. These scripts consist of PHP and jQuery. The graphics would be from Adobe photoshop and icons from a website that's free to use. I have decided that it will make profit from an Ad and membership. I'm looking to bring this site up to par with Match.com, e-harmony, and pof.com. One site I think that out matches everyone would be Zoosk. They look really up to date and have elements that I think is next-gen(I don't know the term).

I have a few ideas that I think will work and am looking for a partner who also can be a mentor to make this website happen. Please pm me if you are interested, I will provide snapshots of the website(I wish I can post an image on here). Thank you.

Good Luck bro....

Hi, have you developed other sites for clients. Can you send me a few samples. I think what you are doing is good (for your mental health). So many people are afraid to reveal their weaknesses but you did an honest job. I have clients that need web sites but I don't know who to turn to...there are many of folks out there who can create a site but cannot write the written content. I can do that...can you email me with your local sites...
    ohiocda@yahoo.com

Thread Information