www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How long would it take and how much should I charge to make the following website?

Hybrid View

How long would it take and how much should I charge to make the following website?

A family friend owns a business and has a simple website that he's been wanting to totally re-make for a while. He wants the site to look a little more modern and "flashy." It's a small and simple site with about 15-20 pages of just text and some pictures. Basically, I'm thinking, more javascript, a better navigation, a picture/link slide show on the home page, and a few pages added including a request emergency service page.

I'm meeting with him soon to talk about improvements and give him a price. I'm a beginning developer but all of this is definitely do-able. I will be re-doing everything using ASP.net and Visual Studio.

My question to you is, if I did this full time, about how long should I tell him it will take, and more importantly, how much should I charge him?

You have too many doubts you should ask for him at least 2 moths and not too much money...Just to survive?

Thread Information