How To Do Guest Posting ??
I have experience in the SEO social bookmarking, on page optimization, directory submission.
But for the better result guest posting and article submission is also important.
So give me some advise and list of the websites which accepts free guest post.
I have article ready to publish.
Now a days the genuine guest postings can make good customers relations with true targeted users or potential customers into online
You can easily search guest post sites according to your niche. You can type keyword, submit guest post + your keyword.
Guest posting” means writing and publishing an article on someone else’s website or blog.Steps to do guest posting
1. Find out A-lister blogs in your niche.
2. Closely read those well-established blogs, leave valuable comments and develop a relationship with the blog’s owner if possible.
3. Once you are comfortable with the information you know about the blogs come up with a killer article for submission as guest post.
4. Format your guest post carefully so that you make it easy for the blog owner to publish.
5. The least remembered and the most important step is this. You have given out your content to a different group of people and you receive their reactions. Intimate them that you are listening by responding to all the comments to your guest post.
Last edited by NogDog; 02-14-2013 at 12:17 AM.
Reason: removed link
Try to search your website relevant blog sites and express your thoughts and ideas by leaving your name and website URL..But dont spam the blog try to comment in a good manner..
Find relevant web site or blog site and request to the admin of the site that you want to post a guest blog for his/her site. If he/she agrees with you then you can post a guest blog.
Look for a site (related to niche) where you want to promote your site and contact the owner via email or call. I believe that it is more effective to do it thru phone call, which the owner will see your sincerity. The owner might not take it seriously and think itís just a spam if youíll do it on email only. However, you could also do both first send an email then follow up the owner thru a phone call. It is also better to look for picky blogs or website owners because their site has established credibility to readers.
Well, you can find some related blogs and ask them if they accept your guest post, this is the method which is used by lots of guest posters.
1. Develops a good relationship with fellow bloggers with mutual benefit.
2. Free advertising for your own blog.
3. Improves your writing skills.
4. Makes you think out of the box, and makes you write for a different audience.
5. Increases your accountability.
6. Makes you feel confident and improves your credibility online.
7. Increases quality backlinks for your blog and improves your ranking in search engines.
You just email the website you want a link from and pitch them some content.
Originally Posted by eliza189
If it's a good idea that's relevant to what they talk about, then they're likely to accept.
Although they will want to see previous work before agreeing.
Guest posting is one of the most powerful techniques to get peopleís attention to your blog.Guest posting has so many benefits as like:
Free advertising for your own blog, Improves your writing skills, Increases your accountability, Increases quality backlinks for your blog and improves your ranking in search engines.
Read more: How to do guest posting successfully?
Guest posting and article directory submission are the great ways to build relevant traffic and increase conversion rate. For guest posting, you have search top niche related to your blog (or website) and with discussion with blog admin you have to take further process of guest posting as mentioned. On the other side, for article submission you have to find out top article submission website list, and submit there quality articles which are worth to read and follow. Just CLICK here for a useful tips and list of top article directory.
Apart from guest blogging, you can use web 2.0 sites too, they are also too effective these days.
I have free guest post site but I don't know the niche of your website. You should mention your website name. Otherwise you can search sites on your own. Like:
“Add blog post”
“Submit an article”
“Suggest a guest post”
“Send a guest post”
“Write for us”
“Become an author”
“Guest bloggers wanted”
“Contribute to our site”
“Become a contributor”
“Become guest writer”
“(Write for our) guest column”
Thanks for sharing, This is very informative information.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Tags for this Thread