www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the current trends in link building?

Question What is the current trends in link building?

Hey

I confused lot while doing link building. What is current trend in link building method? I want to promote my websites without cost will anyone help me.

I personally believe that blog commenting is still a viable strategy but as much from a personal branding and organic exposure perspective as an SEO perspective. Because these links are being devalued, more are needed today than were needed prior, to achieve the same net effect.

Hi Denny,

Quote Originally Posted by dennyleon View Post
    Hey

I confused lot while doing link building. What is current trend in link building method? I want to promote my websites without cost will anyone help me.
    Link Building Trend has not really changed, the trend is same as of the past, however to be effective you have to build links from high PR websites with high Page Authority & Domain Authority.

Effective Link Building Techniques:
    Directory Submission
    Social Bookmarking
    Guest Blogging
    Blog Commenting
    Forum Posting

These are the techniques which are effective for my clients

Valuable blog commenting and social bookmarking are valuable strategy for link building.

As per my knowledge the current trends are Link Wheel, Slides Sharing, Local Business Listing, Profile Linking...

I personally prefer Guest blogging Links, Infographics Links, press release distribution and building links through social media.

As per the last Penguin update on 5th October, you should keep varying your link building strategy and always make sure that you submit your site in good quality website with good PR, blog should also be of good quality with good PR

Follow off page SEO strategy - Directories Submission, Article Submission, Press Release, free Classified Ads, Forum Posting, WEB 2.0, Video Submission, Bookmarking Submission, promote your website get effective traffic and quality backlink.

As of now also its going on same past strategy including more focus on social media profile and quality content.

Don`t use Social book marking according to your keywords.

In my point of view.Do Link Building strategy like forums,Articles submission,Guest Blog,Press Release with high PR sites and Concentrate more on Social Media Sites like FB,Twitter and Linkedin.

Guest Blog commmenting in high Page Rank sites will be the best one in link building..

Well, guest blogging would help you a lot these days, using some authority sites would also give you benefit.

I doing guest posting, forum posting, blog posting all are the current trends of link building.

Also, you have to build natural links and in natural links, all the method of link building comes.

Thread Information