dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the current trends in link building?

In my point of view blog commenting, article submission, forum posting, guest post and press release
    on high PR site is the good way of link building and also use social media sites for link building.

Write and create unique and fresh articles, do social bookmarking, article marketing, blogging, blog commenting, guest posting, forum posting, yahoo answers, directory submission, video creation and use social media.

from my point of view profile creation,guest blogging, link wheel process and always a fresh content.

Blog commenting and latest SEO techniques are really helpful. And posting on high pr pages.

I too agree with you, after google updation these are the things in SEO which we have to focus.
    Quote Originally Posted by ramiszaro View Post
    from my point of view profile creation,guest blogging, link wheel process and always a fresh content.

One way link building is good as per the current Google algorithm.

There are many way available for one way linkbuilding, i hope you know all different one way linkbuilding techniques.

You shouldn't ignore internal linking it is the best method of doing SEO today but apart from internal linking you can post articles on top and high pr article directories this would also give you good and quality link.

There are many free methods which you can use for link building as you are doing link building yourself so you would be learning too and you would be building quality links too.

Thread Information