www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Profile linking?

Profile linking?

I am searching about Profile linking but not found prefect ans about it yet. Guys can you please help me to understand that what is profile linking?

Profile linking helps to generate backlinks and every backlinks is useful to increase site rank and penguin updates does not effect your site negatively.

Arrow

Profile linking is one of the best effective technique of Off-page SEO....By this we can increase our backlinks & traffic of our website..The profile linking should be done through some forums, where we can create an profile with a targeted keyword with hyperlink..

The Top Wrongdoings in an Android Application Development

Ohk , thats what am also looking, as i am well known about forums posting.

Hello
    I would like to tell profile liking is a process of enhancing your rank in search engines and it helps you to get more and more visitor.

Quote Originally Posted by vgkumar View Post
    I am searching about Profile linking but not found prefect ans about it yet. Guys can you please help me to understand that what is profile linking?
    Profile linking means you can create your profile including your site's URL and then the site will give you a back-link. But most of the high PR sites has become no-follow so you need to do proper research which site gives do-follow back-link when you go to create profile on any particular site.
    *** spam link deleted by moderator - please do not spam this site ***

Profile linking means that include your website URL , when you making profile on any site.

Profile link building is a good exercise for the SEO experts. The work of the SEO experts is to build more and more weightage links for the site. After adding a link in the profile we will get one more link so its better to add the link in profile if the sites are giving us an advantage.

Thread Information