dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tool to creat mobile apps?

Tool to creat mobile apps?

What is the best tool or platform to create simple mobile applications? Something that will help in designing, debugging and even maybe testing it in real time.

Hello,

I am using an SDK, called Ozeki VoIP SIP SDK. There are sample programs that describe how to develop mobile apps for various mobile OS platforms like iOS, Android, Windows Phone. If you are interested have a look at the followings: http://www.voip-sip-sdk.com/p_449-vo...orms-voip.html

Hope I provided useful information for you.

There are lots of tool available there to develop mobile apps, it depends for which platform you want to develop.

The best way to get your mobile app idea realized is you hire iPhone developers, and the best mode to get this work done is, of course, through offshore outsource development. iPhone apps have fascinated a big user-group. They are those serious users who hardly think about other smart phones.

You should Try http://mofuse.com for creating mobile Website. Mofuse is one of best mobile website builder.

If you are planning to create Android apps Android SDK is a great tool to use.

Thanks for the suggestion of mobile apps, they were helpful to me.

Hi Michelle,
    There are many tools available to create mobile applications. In my knowledge, wordpress is the best platform for creating mobile website. It has lots of plug-ins and themes that make your website fully functioning and attractive.
    While searching I found an online tutorial which is very simple to understand and read. You can check out http://www.openwebsitetutorials.com/...obile-website/, where I learned about how to make a mobile website. This tutorial is very helpful for newbies.

If you already have a website, and are just looking for a way to cater to your mobile-device-using visitors - and not spend an arm and a leg - you can simply create a mobile version of your site, which would then be dynamically served via sniffing. To do so easily for free you can try GinWiz.com.

Hi Michelle,
    Each platform is unique and exhibits different features, capabilities and behavior. But then, multi-platform apps are truly “in” today, so you as the developer, need to find solutions to develop the best cross-formatted apps, without emptying up all your resources on developing for just a couple of platforms at one time.
    Fortunately for you, there are some really great multi-platform developer tools in the market today; using which you can easily achieve your aim. Here is a list of the top 5 dev tools for cross-formatting mobile applications.
    1. RhoMobile
    2. PhoneGap
    3. Appcelerator
    4. MoSync
    5. WidgetPad
    6. Whoop

I think it depends on what kind of platform you would like to choose. For IPhone app, you need to have some basic knowledge about the Objective C programming language to be use in Xcode IDE and for an android app you need to have better knowledge about the Core JAVA Programming which is created with Eclipse Tool using Android SDK Plugin.

Learn from the google easily.. I hope you could have a better information to create an app. You can prefer the some mobile app development company. I hope they will help you out.

Top 5 tools for multiple platform mobile apps development
    1. Rhomobile
    2. PhoneGap
    3. Appcelerator
    4. MoSync
    5. WidgetPad

Lists of Tools for helping Designing

AppCooker
    Pop
    MakeAppIcon
    FluidUI
    Sketch

Lists of Tools for helping Development

SourceTree
    iOS Boilerplate
    AirServer
    Easy APNS
    Slash

if you want to learn to create mobile apps i suggest following some java tutorials to get a good understanding of Object Orientated Languaes. Once you are comfortable then look up the new boston channel on you tube. this guys has over 1000 videos about java and android development. I have used netbeans and eclipse and i find that based on the amount of people using eclipse and its integration with googles sdk it is very easy to follow along with most tutorials you will find.

so over all i say eclipse and The New Boston on you tube.

If you are very familiar with HTML 5 and CSS3. and you dont need your mobile app to run as fast as possible then Phone Gap is a fantastic alternative.

Few days back, I have been through a website that allow similar stuff you are looking for. Using this tool one can build a mobile application / individual application etc.

There is trial available you can check out here http://www.intalio.com/products/create/try-it-now/

PhoneGap is the nice tool for developing cross application app. It support multiple mobile operating systems, such as iOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows and Symbian. View this link to see other top 5 mobile app development tools: http://mobileappstuff.blogspot.in/20...plication.html

Thread Information