Originally Posted by adamdavid333
adamdavid333 tips are SEO centric so I don't think so they are non technical tips either.
Here I am giving you some tips that are very important for the Web Desin
1. Popup Window? I'm Leaving
2. I Don't Wait For Adverts To Load : Make a website have lesser loading time
3. I Don't Know How To Find What I Want: Use search box in the website
4. Don't Crowd The Screen with extra pop ups and all thing
5. Make Your Site Sticky
Don't bother putting 'Eye Candy' on your site like java clocks and menus with sounds. You might think it makes you look clever, but it doesn't.
- One of the worst things I have seen on websites, both personal and semiprofessional ones is popup windows!
- I have seen all too many sites which are covered in adverts! You open the page and 2 banners are at the top.
1) Effective planning is required to fulfill the communication between visitor and a website.
2) Deliver good quality contents.
3) Simple, But the Coolest “Homepage”.
4) The logo must be well polished and professionally designed.
5) Highlight the important words or contents with a key graphics (underline, dashes of color).
6) Design “submit” and “click here” buttons with a good color gradient.
7) Sitemap is essential, but when the navigation is perfect, not every visitor will check the sitemap.
8) Test your website in different platforms (different browsers, different devices)
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Tags for this Thread