dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How to: A smple thing I'd like to be abble to do

Thumbs up How to: A smple thing I'd like to be abble to do

Hello everybody,

First I'd like to say i'm very glad I found this place, and I excuses for my first post to be a question.
    So, referring to some websites I just discovered I want to use some animated principles to display images:

here are my exemples (complex examples compared to what I want to do)
    http://www.koalastothemax.com/
    http://www.intotime.org/

My question:
    I have some images I want to display on the same page of a layout (layout is web or flash it doesn't matter)
    What I would like to have is: every click you make on an image divide it into two or four images without affecting other images displayed on the page/layout. It's important to say I don't work with a database but manually.

My actual solutions:
    Tring to do this on flahs with action script
    Or building a web template, putting images into it, and trying to do this with some jQuerry even if I don't know many about it.

What do you think is the best solution, advices are welcome.
    Have a nice day

Three sample thinks i like it.
    Firstly, the ability to select a preferred spawn point in your area. Instead of after death having the closest spawn point auto selected for you. You should be able to right click and keep that spawn point selected unless it's made unavailable. I am thinking of every single time I am attacking a Bio lab or other base, and some greedy teammate parks a sundy in an absolutely senseless place just to pull the unwary into spawning on him so he can get some points. It's obnoxious, and it take precious second from my substance induced frag-gasm to click my desired spawn point off the aforementioned baboons useless spawn point.

Second, I would like grenade launchers fixed. They keep messing with my primary guns sights, causing them to wander far off target while strafing, and they also have strange reload issues. For one, you can reload GLs with ammo packs IF you have not used your primary to shoot with. Once you shoot with your primary the GL will no longer reload, and instead you get 2 extra bullets for your main gun. It's annoying, and hinders my substance induced frag-gasm.

Lastly, please optimize your hit boxes. If we must run and break neck speed then please ensure your hit boxes are functioning. As in, using the GL to shoot people who are running. Often the nades explode right on top of them and cause no damage, this is obnoxious and also interferes with my substance induced frag-gasm.
    marketing Austin

I have seen your link it is very interesting.

Thread Information