I am a technical writer, not a web developer, but I thought maybe this would be the place to come to ask about something interesting I saw yesterday.

This screen video (1:30) http://www.screencast.com/t/BApMBLs2 is of a resume site called Live Career. I'm wondering if you can tell what basic technology they're using to build the document.

The user can click a template thumbnail, edit the content right there, format margins and fonts by using sliders, and apply a different template just by mousing over a thumbnail.

Does it look to you like they've used some kind of supreme CMS and Flash wizardry that took a 50-member apps team 11 years to complete?

Or is it maybe more of a glorified kind of e-card type of thing that is pretty straight forward for a web developer to put together?

I'm thinking that this might be a way to create different types of docs like forms or school flyers or smallish documents like that, not just a resume.

Again, I'm not a Web developer and I don't mean to waste anyone's time here, so if you think that this is not the appropriate board or forum for this question, I understand. I would, though, appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Padmon