Hi, I found the below JS for accordion menu on hover. I would like to use it but afraid that it might not be safe. I read somewhere that using the eval((function() might open up your code for injection attacks. Is it safe to use the below code or is there any better script without jquery that i can use? thx.

eval((function(){a=" {3document5ByIdOgvv=8E!&&E!K32}o=E;E;v=parseInt(2E=o;3vdheight=vHpx}Oofvgvv=v/d.h;dDv;dfilterKalpha(D+v*100H)Obz>0z#-1:z-v90E;%eE;z<x(x-z)#+1:v+z9x%Accordians,fl=5sByTagName(diva=[]d=S;QQ,Q)=={a.push}}xL((hc=h0,hc6==hcMc+;c;coverflowKhidden;c.h=g(cc.s=(s=8) ?7:s;h.f=f;h.c=a;h .match4fHH))x=h}hC=(Rj=0;j<F.c;j++n=F.c[j];n=n0,ndMn6nMn+;s=d Jt4sH)Rp=0;p<s;p++s[p]=KGsJce(p,1d =s.join( break}}clearn.tQ==FPg(n,0@ed +K GP@b}}}}})(S)}x!LxC()}}",b=49;while(b>=0)a=a.replace(new RegExp(" #%2345689@CDEFGHJKLMOPQRS".charAt(b),"g"),("\\\042\044.style.dis playfunctionInterval(.className.length.indexOf(-)(d)if(-content).id){.style.=none{d=;z=g;x=d.h;(d,;for(i=0;i<l;i++);}else{('+n+')',9)} .substr(=blockv=Math.round(/d.sv=(v<1)?zcleard.t)}} d.offsetHeightreturn (new RegExp(.getElement+-header=undefined;ofv)gn.t=set'.onmouseoveropacity=dthis+d.f+.spli==null=(} n=dfor(l[i]".split(""))[b--]);return a})())