dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is joomla?

joomla is very good cms for me. With the help of joomla I have created many websites. Joomla is easy to use also.

Joomla is a content management system which enables you to build websites and powerful online applications. It's an open source solution that is freely available to everyone.

Joomla is one of the most popular free content management systems (CMS) in the world that allows you to easily create and manage a dynamic website. It has an intuitive management interface to control all the features and functionality this powerful CMS possesses. Furthermore, there are hundreds of free extensions written for Joomla that allows users to extend its functionality and customize it to their own objectives. Joomla Content Management System is supported by a large and friendly community where newbies could really rely on assistance from more experienced members.

I have experience of working in Joomla and its quite easy as wordpress, which is the best part in both Joomla and Wordpress. Anyone just having beginner knowledge of internet surfing, html, css can operate websites based in Joomla.
    I prefer Wordpress over Joomla.

Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla the most popular Web site software available.

Thread Information