dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Can anyone assist me in spotting the problem within this code causing display issues

Unhappy Can anyone assist me in spotting the problem within this code causing display issues

I have some code being used for an email and in most all email programs it looks the same as it does on the web, but for what ever reason it displays ever so slightly off when viewed within the Microsoft Outlook email programs, from what a client is telling me.

I have no clue what is wrong with the code, they supplied it and I placed it within some other code to send out as an email through MailChimp.

The problem areas are documents in the attached screenshot, namely the little orange and grey boxed off links and arrows > that are all supposed to be the same size and in line with each other are not displaying like that in Outlook, as you can see the top one is up and off a bit, this happens further down the email where there are a couple more of these not visible in the screenshot.

If anyone can take a look and maybe spot what is wrong, I am at a loss.

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    OriginalFundRaisingWidget - Free "Non Commercial" PayPal FundRaising Widget, for Charities, Organizations and Individuals, Hosted Free. Check It Out

Thread Information