www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Good to Choose Android or iPhone Development

What is Good to Choose Android or iPhone Development

Hi,

What if I need to start mobile application development, what will be good to choose android development or iPhone development. I have heard iPhone development is little costly to start with.

There are more and more tools coming onto the market that will let you build for one focus and generate others. Better yet, if you target an HTML5 Web App, you should be able to run on both devices as well as Windows Phone 8 should it take off.

Right now the Android market is growing faster than the iOS market. Additionally, there are a lot more stores to post an Android application into. If you build an Android app, you can also target Kindle, Nook, and other eReader devices, which could give you even more of a market.

Brad!

Android is popular in market now a days and iPhone development is bit costly too. So you can go for android application development.

Android is something that can be available in Phone that costs $200 - $600 or even less whereas same is not possible with an iOS Phone. But the users of Android (in numbers) are more so if you go with Android app development, your app can reach more users (It may vary from country to country) whereas if you go with iOS, it will cost you more but if you create an app for an iOS then you may get paid even more.
    Web Development - PHP/ASP.Net/Java
    Application Development - ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Silverlight, JQuery, JSON, HTML5 and Javascript
    Magento Development - Enhance your ecommerce business sales with Magento Development Services. Only ecommerce solution that sells 24*7.
    Magento Design - Give an Attractive Look to Your Website Today!
    Jetty | Process Apps | Application Performance | Build Applications

You can join any one of them Both development field have lots of scope for your career. Choose it according to your budget.

In my opinion Andriod app development is better where it is more affordable and has more user compared to iOS.

Both are in boom , it will depends more on your interest too.
    Mobile development is primarily carried out using native toolsets for different platforms, such as iOS (iPhone / iPad), Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone and Symbian.
    Android apps development in current are famous more then iphone apps.

Both are having amazing features and services and iphone is on the top for gaming and entertainment purpose on the other hand Android supports social networking and locational based browsing the best.

android development is cheaper and more widely used than iphone.

Android is well liked by some developers because it provides an opendevelopment platform.
    On the other hand, developers fare pretty well when writing apps forthe iPhone, at least at the outset. Since the iPhone operating system is a closed system.

I would also suggest Android!

As per my opinion both is good, yes, both has the unique specialties with it. In iOS the standard maintained by the apple is incredible and the drawback is its closed one, ie not a opensource one. The majority market share is in United states alone, nothing much in other countries.

Taking android on the other hand, it has the majority market share than iOS, & its Opensource as well. Many of the mobile comes with the Android OS only, the drawback is its quality and less no of apps & open source.

Both the iPhone app developers and android developers' career growth is so rapid in recently. If you in need of any platform app development hire our mobile app developers Atlanta. Experienced app developers Atlanta have done many apps successfully. For more details visit http://innoppl.com/mobile-application-development.

both of them are still good. However, android development seem to be the best one.

I think it depends on your requirement. However your needs and user experience are same in both of the devices. So you need carry out something different which has better UI.

I would suggest iPhone application as I believe it has more room for apps developers...For more info visit

Thread Information