www.webdeveloper.com
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What is Good to Choose Android or iPhone Development

Quote Originally Posted by brad jones View Post
    I'm not a Phonegap person. My speculation is that there would be some overhead added to your application by using Phonegap; however, if your application isn't doing anything hardware intensive then it shouldn't have a noticeable impact on performance.
    Hi Brad!
    Actually our company uses PhoneGap widely and it helps to get great results. Though as every kind of development it has its pros and cons. You can check the article from our expert here PhoneGap: What Is Good And What Is Bad. It is really powerful tool to develop cross platform applications, which are good for market coverage.
    Share on Google+

Android is considered to be preferable because of its cost and use. At the same time IOS is only used in i-phone which comes expensive. Most people use android phones as it is available at even lower rates. For i-phone development you would be needing MACintosh which is also costly. So overall if you see i-phone is also not a bad option but it is costly but android is cheaper and more preferable.
    Share on Google+

It's fact that lot of people here are preferring to have Android based smartphone rather than iPhone. The main reason is that Android is an open source and having 7,00,000+ free apps where as iOS doesn't.
    Share on Google+

Yeah it is true ,my friend that ios is bit costly. If you want to publish an app on ios then first you need to pay,then also your app will be published after getting approval by them, unlike in android where there is no such procedure for launching an app. Android is more popular nowadays but at the same time ios is also not less popular. So you can choose as per interest.
    Share on Google+

There are many factor depends for your question. One of the important thing is the users of your mobile app in particular country. Another thing is the budget. You can also consider open source option for mobile App development. Bother Android and iPhone are good but i will go with android over iphone because of less investments. Mobile App's is equal important for you
    Share on Google+

According to me android development is best because there is lost of people who use android.
    Share on Google+

I used to love iphone dev but when I started using Android I found out that it is more convenient to use, though both of them are good to use. Its just that both of them have their uniqueness.
    Share on Google+

I was an Iphone user for 2 years and loved it. Then recently I switched to Galaxy Note 3. It is the best phone I have ever had!! I love it. It is large. But same phone as the Galaxy S3. I prefer Galaxy.
    Share on Google+

If you want to compare Android to iOS development, you should at least try them both before writing an article about which one is better...
    XCode is free, and you don't need a subscription if you just want to build an app and test it on your own device. It's as simple as plugging in your iPhone and off you go.
    I am Creating Website for Businesses and Brands to build up online presence.
    Share on Google+

If you are looking for USA market then it better to for iphone development
    or your eyes on Asian and Europe market then android will be better
    Share on Google+

Both are best if you have a best programing skills & Programing Concepts for regarding platform.
    Share on Google+

on this point, I can assume the all the four development Platforms
    Blackberry application development : Good Decent Following but Less audience
    Iphone App development : Decent Quality and Decent Users
    Android : Above average Users and Above average following
    Windows : Good Quality but less than average Users for mobiles.

Considering these points I guess Mobile application with android is the best app development relating to trends and followings.
    In the practice of tolerance, one's enemy is the best teacher.

Software and Web development
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonsmith21 View Post
    on this point, I can assume the all the four development Platforms
    Blackberry application development : Good Decent Following but Less audience
    Iphone App development : Decent Quality and Decent Users
    Android : Above average Users and Above average following
    Windows : Good Quality but less than average Users for mobiles.

Considering these points I guess Mobile application with android is the best app development relating to trends and followings.
    It make sense but I'd rather use a windows phone than blackberry. For me, it is the worst device I've ever had.
    "Only gmble what you can afford to lose"
    Share on Google+

Both are getting popular these days. Both have their own benefits and you can go with anyone from both of them. For any further information you should consult any expertise about this. There are many popular and responsive android application development company which are going through most of the android part.
    Share on Google+

I suggest you to go with Android application.It is more user friendly.
    Share on Google+

Thread Information