dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What is Good to Choose Android or iPhone Development

i would suggest you to go for android development since hundreds of apps are being developed everyday around the world.Also the features for android version keeps in increasing frequently and the market seems to be in a good state.
    Share on Google+

Right now the Android market is growing faster than the iOS market. Additionally, there are a lot more stores to post an Android application into. If you build an Android app, you can also target Kindle, Nook, and other eReader devices, which could give you even more of a market.

both of them are still good. However, android development seem to be the best one.
    Share on Google+

For mobile app development, I would like to recommend this link to you. I hope it helps. www(.)internetmarketingreach(.)com/choosing-right-platform-mobile-app-development/
    Share on Google+

If you code in HTML5, you can build applications compatible on all platforms. Why build an app solely for use on iOS or Android?? I may start a discussion on this.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by stevedev View Post
    If you code in HTML5, you can build applications compatible on all platforms. Why build an app solely for use on iOS or Android?? I may start a discussion on this.
    This might get split into its own thread.

You are asking the question of "why go native when you can get more from cross platform technologies like HTML5?"

The simple answer is that by going native you (can) gain speed as well as access to specific features on a device. When you work with something like HTML5, your 'code' is going to likely be on top of a browser or other interpretive system, which means you could have a performance penalty. Additionally, HTML5 might not be able to access all features of a phone. For example, does HTML5 have access to NFC hardware within a phone?
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by stevedev View Post
    Websites and apps are fundamentally different. Hopefully, as mobiles become more like PCs, the need for apps will diminish, but don't hold your breath. Why? Because Apple have been locking in their user base by making their systems incompatible since the early 80's (when that was the norm). Apple need the internet as a backbone, so nowadays they have to be compatible up to a point, but apps are their milch cow, and they know it.
    Share on Google+

I would say, it depends on your requirements. But still, if you will ask to me for my personal view I would surely go for android development. Android offers an extensive range of applications and also daily thousands of new android apps are launching.

Thanks & Regards,
    Technocrab Solutions
    Last edited by brad jones; 08-28-2014 at 08:50 AM. Reason: unnecessary link removed
    Share on Google+

In my opnion, you should go with Android apps development because iPhone development requires higher initial investments.
    Share on Google+

Hi there ,
    I would like to prefer Android because that seem such a incredible and to fast than other but Apple is also incredible so both are magnificent but Android is better ...!
    Share on Google+

Hello Everyone
    Android is popular in market now a days and iPhone development is costly too. So you can go for android application development........
    Share on Google+

The posts are getting repetitive- thread closed.
    Share on Google+

Thread Information