dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Content fit to iframe

Exclamation Content fit to iframe

Hi There,

I have a question. First of all... I do know a little bit of CSS and thats it.
    I'm working on a website. This one: http://landingspagina.moonfruit.com/

As you can see, i'm working with an iframe. And in Moonfruit. Also... (as you can see) the website doesnt fit in the iframe. Can i scale the website? So it does fit in the Iframe? I don't want to scroll within the Iframe.

Or is there somebody with an alternative? I hope somebody can help me. Thank you in advance.

Hiand welcome to the site. Whether the source page can be scaled depends upon how it is written. I've checked and your IFrame is calling another IFrame, which is then calling the actual code:
    Code:
    http://hetoudesparen.nl/
    However, as you will see if you follow the above link, it does not scale when you increase and decrease the window...

As to an alternative, if you just want a static image of the page in your site (rather than a live link in an IFrame), you can take screen prints, which can be sewn together with a graphic editor and scaled to fit.

Quote Originally Posted by jedaisoul View Post
    As to an alternative, if you just want a static image of the page in your site (rather than a live link in an IFrame), you can take screen prints, which can be sewn together with a graphic editor and scaled to fit.
    I already got it. But thank you for your quick response.

And the fix was????

Thread Information