www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: How To See My Site Is Effected By Google ?

Hybrid View

How To See My Site Is Effected By Google ?

Hi friends
    i want to know how can i see my site is effected by google updates ? even if they did not blocked my site from search engine however my site traffic goes almost 90% down after google new updates, how can i see what is the reason that cause my traffic down in my site ? any suggestion would be appreciated.

You should use Google webmaster tool for this...

Don't get hard things for this friend, If your site would be affected google will show while searching results like information about your site was "This site is harm full".

And the simple thing is, if your site ranking is going down then there is something which you have to check and you have to improve it.

You can see the fluctuations in traffic for a particular page in Analytics. Take out the data from there and analyze that page. You'll get some idea.

Reputation Management

Yes. You can visualize the changes in Google Analytics. The traffic might have dropped considerably down.

If your website have some problem, you can find the problem in webmaster tool. Even if there is any Crawl Error you can find it there

Also, check your site carefully, if there are some broken things, remove them, check duplicate content too.

You can check your site if it is indexed in Google or not, for this type in Google, site:yoursite.com

It would return all the indexed pages, if it is not giving any result it means it is penalized.
    ForumPostingService.biz - Forum Posters

Quote Originally Posted by seocyrusjpr View Post
    Hi friends
    i want to know how can i see my site is effected by google updates ? even if they did not blocked my site from search engine however my site traffic goes almost 90% down after google new updates, how can i see what is the reason that cause my traffic down in my site ? any suggestion would be appreciated.
    Site Got Effected , Identified by look at Website traffic , Keyword Search ranking .As you lost So your website comes under any of Update .
    To know What are your Bad Links that probably the reason of ranking and traffic losses , Google Announced new Tool "Named as Google Disallow Tool " . By Using Tool one Can Identify and Remove those Bad Links for your website .
    I suggest you to go manually to found bad links of your website and remove them . And in Future not to spam .

You see it either by decrease of your website's pagerank, or by seeing it getting lower in search engines' results. But usually they send you a letter

Hello Seocyrusjpr,
    According to me you should go through webmasters tools, because I was also in the same problem concerning my business website but one of my friend suggested to me to go through http://www.openwebsitetutorials.com, because they provide such an informative message of how to create website in just only 30 minutes and also how it looks eye catching and also provide tips that the Google must crawl your website. Iím using hostgator for my website and I m satisfied with that and this was suggested by Open website tutorial. It provides attractive plans for shared hosting and VPS hosting. It is the best web hosting provider and reliable. It has many good feature such as
    Good Uptime
    Affordability
    Fast Speed.
    By doing such thing my website comes in top ranking position.

Thread Information