dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How To Do Guest Posting ??

As you need to build relevant links so try searching relevant sites in Google, this would be good option for you.

Of course, you need to build only relevant links.

As you are going to do guest blogging then try finding some quality and relevant blogs for better result from link building and traffic, I would say.

It seems like someone that says they can write on SEO and directory submissions would be able to use those skills to figure out sites that take submissions relevant to the terms they can write about......

This forum is related to several sites that take contributed content. Most of the content we look for is around programming or web development topics. For example, I know we are looking for HTML5 and CSS3 articles right now. We also take articles on a variety of other topics as well. If you are interested, you should state what your skill set is (list of technologies or topics you are qualified to write about).

Brad!
    Director, Developer.com Network

Like BJ said, I too am usually looking for folks to contribute HTML5, CSS3 and other web development related articles for one of the sites I edit, HTMLGoodies.com. We’re a page ranked 7 site and we allow link backs to our writer’s site bios and other benefits. If you have skills in that area and are interested, reach out to me and we’ll talk.

Guest posting is one of the most powerful techniques to get people’s attention to your blog. In my opinion, every blogger should guest post on other blogs.

How do we find genuine guest posters and not spam peddlers? We have focused on honest, Google friendly SEO and we want to project that to potential guest bloggers. It is important that we find someone who has a genuine interest in sharing what they know about a topic that overlaps with our business model.

Quote Originally Posted by NHPROEQUIP View Post
    How do we find genuine guest posters and not spam peddlers?
    You have to vet them. You have to look at their background a little bit. You have to see what else they've done. You have to verify they aren't simply regurgitating stuff they found elsewhere. Even if you spend a lot of time doing this, some crud will still get through. As such, you also listen very closely to your community and let them have a say in what is happening. You do everything you can to keep the riffraff out. Once you allow a little in, you will generally get bombarded with a lot more.

It is very, very hard.

Brad!

Thank you for the feedback. I would, of course, research them before I post anything, but I guess I'm trying to figure out how to approach finding people. I wonder if there are specific industry related guest blogger websites out there..maybe people who've already been "vetted"? Or maybe I just made this concept up - if there were such a thing, it would be perfect!

In my opinion, Guest posting is one of the most powerful techniques to get people’s attention to your blog. Every blogger should guest post on other blogs.
    Guest posting has so many benefits, some of which are as follows:
    1. Develops a good relationship with fellow bloggers with mutual benefit.
    2. Free advertising for your own blog.
    3. Improves your writing skills.
    4. Makes you think out of the box, and make you write for a different audience.
    5. Increases your accountability.
    6. Makes you feel confident and improve your credibility online.
    7. Increases quality back links for your blog and improves your ranking in search engines.

Thread Information