dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Do you still do social bookmarking?

Hybrid View

Do you still do social bookmarking?

Hi,

I would like to know if you are doing social bookmarking and you are getting benefit from that.

Please let me know!

Thanks

Yes it gives benifit but I can't depend on it on the whole.

Social Bookmarking is one of the most important link building technique. You can improve your website Google ranking through bookmarking on high page rank website.

I would certainly recommend social bookmarking to sites that cater for your industry.

Generally you'll have to have a pretty catchy title and great content to stand out from the crowd though.

With a decent amount of votes though, social bookmarks can drive huge amounts of traffic. Getting those votes isn't as easy as it sounds!

Social Bookmarking lets the Google to crawl our website repeatedly..It is the way of informing the web that our website has some updation..

Social Signals will always help. If you have done a good backlinking process, social media bookmarking will always help.

Social bookmarking sites play's a big role if you want to drive traffic to your website. However, it won't be very effective if your web content is poor.

Glad to know that all of you are doing Social bookmarking as it is also considered very important.

Yes my friend, social bookmark site help to sprayed you site, you will get lots of traffic for this activity.

Yes, I am still doing social bookmarking. It is very effective in gaining traffic to your web site. But you
    have to select good social bookmarking sites in order to get the maximum benefit.

Thanks for letting me know about benefit of using social bookmarking sites.

Of course, I still do social bookmarking and it helps in ranking higher in Google search engine so we shouldn't ignore social bookmarking of course.

As we need natural links so we should use almost all the methods of link building this way we would be able to generate traffic and links too.

Social bookmarking allows you to locate websites that you find useful or entertaining. You will also be able to view websites that are in other usersí list by looking into their bookmarks or profile page.

1. Keeping The URL Of Sites

One of the most basic purposes of social bookmarking site is to keep the links of a userís chosen websites in a place that is safe and easy to access in order to retrieve later with ease.

2. Adds Up Backlinks

With every website that you share, you create backlinks that is, in fact, vital for search engine optimization. With this, every time you save the website links in the social bookmarking site, you are giving it better possibilities to appear in search engines.

3. Increases Your Ranking

Social bookmarking services have the capacity to link your website to other multiple websites at once. Therefore, it also creates positive effects on your ranking in the search engines.

4. Generates Traffic

Using social bookmarking sites will help invite more visitors to your site. People, especially those who patronize services that are under your business industry, will only be able to visit your site if it is included in the list of any bookmarking sites.

5. Improves Customer Relationship

This is a viable technique to improve customer relationship. Through the method of social bookmarking, you can invite every person all over the world to witness as you present the best features your site or business has to offer.
    6. Boost Brand Awareness

For the online businesses that are still starting, listing your website in social bookmarking sites is an advantage. Furthermore, if you fill it with contents that are honest, fresh, interesting and reliable, you will increase brand awareness.

7. The Next Stages

LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Digg, Reddit and Tumbler are the most popular social bookmarking sites you could choose from as you start to embark on online business marketing. You can also search online and look for more social bookmarking sites that you can use to your advantage.

8. The Best Time Is Now

Make your move and sign up into these sites. Seriously invest on continuous update to make your site busy. Just make sure that you are incorporating the links to your website as you create your own blog and emails for you to attract more visitors.
    Last edited by frankdevine; 03-13-2013 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Modify

Thread Information