www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nofollow and Dofollow Links

Nofollow and Dofollow Links

Hi,

I would say that if you are doing link building then use both nofollow and dofollow, this way you would be able to build natural links and natural links are needed today.

I am agreed with you because Nofollow and Dofollow both are beneficial for natural links.

Not only natural links, nofollow would give traffic too, you can think of Yahoo Answer, by participating here you would be getting natural links + traffic too.

I agree with you, the days has gone, now nofollow links are very beneficial, you shouldn't differentiate it.. as you have to build natural links too.

Quote Originally Posted by 4tuffs View Post
    I agree with you, the days has gone, now nofollow links are very beneficial, you shouldn't differentiate it.. as you have to build natural links too.
    Exactly..

Use both, nofollow and dofollow so that you would be building natural links and there is no harm if you use nofollow links as they would be sending some traffics too.

hi,
    I am appreciate with your views both no follow and do follow links are help us to link build .But do is the best way to improve traffic for our site and no follow also help us to increase traffic. In particular case like blog commenting only need to use the do follow link.

Nofollow refers to a link attribute that allows website owners to tell search engines that a particular link does not confer credit to the target site. The site is crawled but not indexed in google's index.While it's a no follow link you cannot get the link juice.
    Do-Follow link has a great value to all search engines and to increase Google page rank o-follow links are very helpful. If you want see your site in the first page of search engine then you must increase do-follow links.If its a dofollow link crawler can crawl that link and some link juice can be passed.

Link building strategy is very important to drive huge traffic to your website, using both do follow and no follow links definitely benefits you.

Hello Prosence, You are right! For link building we have to use both nofollow and dofollow.

Of course, you don't have to see if a link is dofollow or nofollow, you have to use both types of links so that links would look more natural.
    Is your website Hacked? Try -> www.sitebeak.com
    Is Google Analytics installed Properly? Test -> www.GAtective.com
    Impersonal Google search? Check -> www.impersonal.me

Both is good, dofollow links can help your PR go higher, as for nofollow links, they play an important role too, they can increase your sites traffic.

Nofollow Vs Dofollow

Quote Originally Posted by 4tuffs View Post
    The Nofollow can't get link juice, but dofollow get it. Except this point remaining all are creditable to the nofollow link. The huge traffic and credited when the online user clicks on this nofollow links. both links are 100% natural links. So both links are recommended for better organic search results.

To make your links natural do both types of linking, dofollow and nofollow. Any links from relevant and authority websites are always beneficial for traffic and ranking.

I agree that both are effective for optimizing a website. Make sure to leave quality and interesting comments on contents.

Thread Information