www.webdeveloper.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nofollow and Dofollow Links

dofollow and nofollow links matter, the more the better

I am agreed with you because Nofollow and Dofollow both are beneficial for natural links.
    cool stuff

I believe that nofollow and dofollow links have always been beneficial in some way. And I even think it has always been beneficial even with Google. Maybe not as much as dofollow, but I think it has always held some weight dependent upon what site the link was generated from. Just think about it...who the heck gets ALL Dofollow links anyways? How could that have ever looked natural? I think this whole "dofollow link" thing was all just another hoax to throw us off. Just like with PageRank...people go on & on raving about PR, but yet I have seen tons of low PR web pages ranking over higher PR web pages time and time again. So these days I believe none of what I hear and half of what I see until I investigate thoroughly.

Both links are very helpful to get high ranking, for more details just click on:
    Web Design Doncaster

I personally feel DO Follow or No Follow doesn’t matter. We should get mode advantage, if we are having links with similar category which have quality users. If we have link in quality site, we will certain have good users which loves to browse our content and want to stand on our website. High PR no follow links also passes link juice so No Follow links are also good

As we have to build natural links so we should use both nofollow and dofollow links so that our link profile would look natural.
    Is your website Hacked? Try -> www.sitebeak.com
    Is Google Analytics installed Properly? Test -> www.GAtective.com
    Impersonal Google search? Check -> www.impersonal.me

No-Follow= google are not consider and not help to providing a backling and improving a page rank
    Do-Follow= which types of backlink google are considered and help to providing a backlink and improving a wep-page ranking in SERP

Quote Originally Posted by ProSence View Post
    Hi,

I would say that if you are doing link building then use both nofollow and dofollow, this way you would be able to build natural links and natural links are needed today.
    not only for natural linking but you can also drive some traffic with also no follow attributes so we cannot move only keeping in mind about doing with do follow so we need both for reputation and ranking.

Dofollow Link is a hyperlink that is able to tell all search engines to pass along it’s page rank influence to an outbound link.

If you will use or get do follow links then search engines will count your link in the eyes of google, yahoo, bing etc as backlink for your site and you can get some positive value for your site ranking.

Example,

Dofollow Link = < a href=”http://bigrock.in”>

Nofollow Link :

Nofollow Link is exactly the opposite. It is a hyperlink that removes the ability to pass on it’s page rank status to other sites.

Nofollow are for not crawling a link by search engine that influence the ranking of a particular website or blog in search engines.

Example,

Nofollow Link= <a rel=”nofollow” href=”http://www.bigrock.in/design-exchange”>

Or <a href=”http://www.bigrock.in/design-exchange” rel=”nofollow”>web design</a>

I think that using both of these link tag types may help you make inbound links more natural.

Quote Originally Posted by jake_ten View Post
    I think that using both of these link tag types may help you make inbound links more natural.
    Exactly, it helps in building natural links....it would be good if you don't check nofollow or dofollow for better link building.
    Is your website Hacked? Try -> www.sitebeak.com
    Is Google Analytics installed Properly? Test -> www.GAtective.com
    Impersonal Google search? Check -> www.impersonal.me

Thread Information