www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Where can I register a free dot-com or net Domain Name?

Where can I register a free dot-com or net Domain Name?

Hi! I wanted to know if it's possible to register a free .com or .net domain name, anyone know any sites? Like one that'll mask an invisionsite's url. Thanks.

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

Well, it is not possible to register a .com or .net domain in free, you can register other some new tld but you have to find of your own.. I heard that .tk is free, you should research about it..
    Is your website Hacked? Try -> www.sitebeak.com
    Is Google Analytics installed Properly? Test -> www.GAtective.com
    Impersonal Google search? Check -> www.impersonal.me

It is not possible to register a .net or .com domain name for free. If you want a free domain name, try out .tk or .cu.cc or .co.nr . There are many others available that you can register for free.

To be honest, I wouldn't recommend them if you are trying to register a domain for business or commercial purposes. If you are trying to reach out to an audience, they must be able to reach you. domain names that are registered for free reach out to minimal audience because of these extensions do not reach out to many. Even using the best SEO methods would still make it a problem bringing it up.

If you are registering for a personal domain, a free domain would be suitable for you.

Thread Information