dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Call Android Application from Website

Hybrid View

Call Android Application from Website

Dear Friends,

i want to know, how i can realize "a Website with Android Application". For example

www.trt.com.tr

From Android mobile phone i can call Android Application and hear music and watch TV. I can choice
    them from menu on mobile phone.

Could you please write me, which Tools i need ? or is there any possibility to realize with Tools from provider ?

thanx a lot

kind Regards

Hello sedo,
    Android has always been about connectivity and providing a great web browsing experience, so building your app with web technologies can be a great opportunity. Not only can you build an app on the web and still optimize your designs for Android's various screen sizes and densities, but you can also embed web-based content into your Android app using WebView.
    The Android Developer Tools (ADT) plugin for Eclipse provides a professional-grade development environment for building Android apps. It's a full Java IDE with advanced features to help you build, test, debug, and package your Android apps.

Best of luck sedo.

Quote Originally Posted by tejas View Post
    Hello sedo,
    Android has always been about connectivity and providing a great web browsing experience, so building your app with web technologies can be a great opportunity. Not only can you build an app on the web and still optimize your designs for Android's various screen sizes and densities, but you can also embed web-based content into your Android app using WebView.
    The Android Developer Tools (ADT) plugin for Eclipse provides a professional-grade development environment for building Android apps. It's a full Java IDE with advanced features to help you build, test, debug, and package your Android apps.

Best of luck sedo.

I agree with you. Recently Google Android has updated a lots of features to develop an app easily. You can checkout at developer.android.com. They have implemented some of the interesting User interface which attract the user to use it in simple way.

Thanks Melvinscott for appreciation and suggestion.

Hey as a developer myself. Your post here helped me immensely. Thanks alot.

Hi being a professional developer and working with apps development company i must say nice topic you have posted in discussion here .

Thread Information