www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: [Paid] Looking for html5 developer for mobile app

Hybrid View

[Paid] Looking for html5 developer for mobile app

I'm looking for a developer who is able to develop a template design which would accommodate my comic book art. I will use the template on my own and repeat the process throughout the comic book pages so I would need writing documentary on how to repeat the process. The art is cut into multiple layers which will be animated with synced audio. SFX, voice over dialog and music. .mp3 format for size restraints. The video files can be processed in either swf, video formats, png sequences, etc.

The app will be touch screen interactive with a similar look to this after effects video http://videohive.net/item/comic-life...or=creativelab as you can see in the video, there's multiple camera angles and the arts perspective changes as the user scrolls through the art.

Instead of the page moving on it's on, the user would scroll through the art via touch screen gestures. If anyone is interested in this project, I would love to hear from you and your thoughts on it. If you feel that you are able to replicate the effects that are present in the after effects layout, please do contact me.

Thank your for your time.

Hey there,

when possible give me a call directly 1-800-219-1314 or email me directly
    william@webdevelopmentgroup.org. I can help you 100%.

WILL-

Hi,

We are interested on your project. Please send me your details. my email : manikandan@optisolbusiness.com

Looking Forward!

Regards.
    Manikandan

Hi there,

Our developers team would be happy to help you with this project, as it sounds similar to the ideas we've built in the past. You can check outour website http://letolab.com/ to get a better idea of our approach. For latest projects we've done - just get in touch, as there are several we can't publish on the site yet.

If interested, drop me an email on marina@letolab.com and I'll be happy to talk to you.

Cheers,
    Marina

Thread Information