www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Do you use Web 2.0 sites?

Hybrid View

Do you use Web 2.0 sites?

Hi,

I would like to know if you use Web 2.0 sites for link building?

Please let me know if it is helpful these days.

Thanks

If by Web 2.0 you refer to social web meaning social networks and social bookmarking sites I do use them and they are very effective for link building if used correctly. I mean, you should try avoid spamming or using all of them at once (as there are plenty of them now) just choose the most appropriate and the most respectable ones. Create your account, invite your users or website visitors there, engage more with them. Sharing possibilities will bring your messages and updates (if you manage to make them interesting) to much more people than you've expected. Therefore your website's news will get greater coverage and will drive more traffic to your website.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivory View Post
    If by Web 2.0 you refer to social web meaning social networks and social bookmarking sites I do use them and they are very effective for link building if used correctly. I mean, you should try avoid spamming or using all of them at once (as there are plenty of them now) just choose the most appropriate and the most respectable ones. Create your account, invite your users or website visitors there, engage more with them. Sharing possibilities will bring your messages and updates (if you manage to make them interesting) to much more people than you've expected. Therefore your website's news will get greater coverage and will drive more traffic to your website.
    Thanks for letting me know about it.

Web 2.0 sites are good for link building these days as most of these kind of sites are authority sites so of course you are going to get good benefit.
    ForumPostingService.biz - Forum Posters

Blogger, WordPress, Tumblr, Posterous, Twitter, Facebook

Web 2.0 is the term given to describe a second generation of the World Wide Web that is focused on the ability for people to collaborate and share information online. Web 2.0 basically refers to the transition from static HTML Web pages to a more dynamic Web that is more organized and is based on serving Web applications to users. Other improved functionality of Web 2.0 includes open communication with an emphasis on Web-based communities of users, and more open sharing of information. Over time Web 2.0 has been used more as a marketing term than a computer-science-based term. Blogs, wikis, and Web services are all seen as components of Web 2.0.

Web 2.0 is the next version of web sites, the world is going to change their websites to be more attractive, simple, usable, scalable, bright and sharable by designing it with web 2.0 standards.

Thread Information