www.webdeveloper.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do you promote your site?

I have been trying through traditional SEO ways, but no luck yet. Not sure where the problem is. By the by, do you have any crisp and short list of SEO techniques that can make difference please?

AdMamu

There are two best way to promote & make popular your website on net that is search engine & social networking. According to me SEO & SMO is the best way to promote website.

No doubt, SEO is the best of all techniques for promoting a site. But, now a day, social medias are playing great role in promoting site. They are also helpful for SEO.

Can you please elaborate with specifics of SEO

Creating backlinks on high PR sites is an effective way to promote your site, but this is esier said than done so good luck, you'll need it.

Unit 4, 200 Hoxton Park Road, Prestons NSW 2170
    Article submissions, blog commenting, guest posting and social medias are really helpful for me to promote my website.

You should check out Adflick. It is free Ad Swapping so it helps your website and helps others at the same time and it does not cost you a penny! If you wan't to have a look here is the link:

http://adflick.me

Article submission
    Blogging
    Blog Commenting
    Press Release

Search Engine Optimization and Social media optimization plays an important role in promote the website.
    ON page optimization and OFF page optimization are important things in search engine optimization.
    Facebook,Twitter,LinkedIn,Pinterest are the important social media in social media optimization

Directory Submission,
    Social BookMark,
    forum posting Site List,
    Classified Ads,
    Business Listing,
    Profile Links,
    http://www.seamlessventures.com/

There are a lot of ways you can promote your site but they can be categorized into three - organic promotion (e.g. SEO), through advertising (e.g. PPC), and through affiliate marketing (e.g. commission junction).

Where on the Internet you can promote? - search engines, content networks, and social sites are some of the most popular.

SEO is very effective method of website promotion, there is no doubt to it really, it would help a lot, what you need to do is to optimize some keywords so that you would get visitors from search engines I would say.
    Is your website Hacked? Try -> www.sitebeak.com
    Is Google Analytics installed Properly? Test -> www.GAtective.com
    Impersonal Google search? Check -> www.impersonal.me

Thread Information