dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: HTML5 Question

HTML5 Question

Why HTML5 is not excepting frame? Please let me know. I am waiting for any precious reply.

I have wondering a lot for getting solution on your issues, i have find something reliable post here http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4...rames-in-html5 which can give you the perfact idea. And if you still confused then simply contact to any HTML5 Developers for convenient solution.

Many thanks for sharing this resource.

Quote Originally Posted by seanmarshall View Post
    Why HTML5 is not excepting frame? Please let me know. I am waiting for any precious reply.
    I think you are right to use HTML5 wherever possible, but here HTML4 is the right answer. Basically just change the doctype declaration and all should be fine. HTML5 and 4 are very similar, indeed a number of HTML5/CSS3 features (like corner radius) work fine in HTML4 anyway.

Hi,seanmarshall Frames (frameset) acts as document. It's removed from HTML5 because it breaks HTML documents structure and navigation.
    Eg. you have links in one frame, content in the other, you can't open link from the page in a new window, you can't link to specific sub-page.
    On the other hand iframes won't break anything if used correctly because they're meant to sandbox content eg. ads.

The <frame> tag is not supported in HTML5, but is supported in HTML 4.01. You can go with either iframes or HTML 4.01

http://www.csschopper.com/psd-to-html5-css3.shtml

Thank you guys, this one very important information. Thank to share the post.

Thread Information