www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: SEO friendly coding

SEO friendly coding

Hi,

what platform or language should I use which is good for SEO..

Please share some tips here..

Thank you

SEO is about content, not how the content is generated. Some frameworks or CMS's may make things like SEO-friendly URLs a bit easier, though are not necessary to do so. Likewise, a given framework might have built-in functions available for outputting relevant meta tags; but in the long run it's 99% about the content, and probably most important: who links to it. (IMHO)
    "Please give us a simple answer, so that we don't have to think, because if we think, we might find answers that don't fit the way we want the world to be."
    ~ Terry Pratchett in Nation

eBookworm.us

I recommend you to put all headings inside heading tags (h1,h2,h3) and paragraphs into the p tag since search engines will have easier to read the most important content of your page. You can also go for a meta tag which NogDog told you about by simply adding this line into your "head".
    HTML Code:
    <meta name="description" content="My discription of the page which will be shown on various search engines!">

Seo is base on content and which should be unique and which you display it on your website with all tags ( h1 h2, h3 ) . As this search engine's will crawl your site and read the content at your website .

Just make sure the code is as clean and efficient as possible.
    That's what a CSS is for after all

H1, 2, 3 tags don't make a great deal of difference.
    Ranking is determined by the Meta Title Tag and backlinks to the site/page

Coding is At its place , Yes By Following Some Advanced Rule one can make it more creative and a Creative website Itself a Am-zing factor that Considered in SEO and for business conversions , Suggested by SEO experts ...

While Discussing SEO friendly , The code of a page is not the most important aspect of the page , What place importance is Content and Relevancy of website ...

Not Any Particular language but Suggestions made for PHP Language .. Just make sure the code is as clean and efficient as possible. Use CSS properly ..

Few Common factors In Presenting A Website as Search friendly featured are :
    Title Tag
    Meta Desc :
    Header tags
    W3C validation
    Simple navigation
    Content
    Sitemap Info .
    Robot.txt management
    URL Structure
    Fine Inner linking etc....
    Thanks
    Discuss with our experts for free advise if you are planning to build a CMS for your online business. Get in touch today.

Quote Originally Posted by ProSence View Post
    Hi,

what platform or language should I use which is good for SEO..

Please share some tips here..

Thank you
    hello friend, i will go with php. You can see major site based in php ranked well in SERP as compare to other plateforms like html, xml
    thanks and take care !!

Your website should be seo friendly codding.

With pay-per-click ads and search engine-friendly articles Code is the most neglected aspect of search engine optimization campaigns. Well-written, standards-compliant code makes your site load fast, and opens it up to search engines. Code optimization is part of successful SEO; it removes browsing obstacles from people and search engines. HTML code is like leaving the foundation off of your house.

Code is the most neglected aspect of search engine optimization campaigns. Well-written, standards-compliant code makes your site load fast, and opens it up to search engines. Code optimization is part of successful SEO; it removes browsing obstacles from people and search engines. HTML code is like leaving the foundation off of your house.

HTML Tags are most important when it comes to the search engines. Crawlers come and give importance to these tags so i would suggest HTML would be the most friendly language to generate your content.

Saktoria made some nice points about what you can do on on-site optimization. It is also important to keep an eye on off-site optimization (backlinking). IMO the second provides most value to your page search engine positioning, but it is harder to optimize or work on.

I agree coding 123 as a lot of websites get banned or penalized due to bad or irrelevant back links.

Thread Information