dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Was there any update from Google

Hybrid View

Was there any update from Google

Hi,

I heard that Google is going to update Panda, did you get any changes in ranking? Or is it coming next?

Google Penguin update: The update is aimed at decreasing search engine rankings of websites that violate Google’s Webmaster Guidelines by using now declared black-hat SEO techniques, such as keyword stuffing, cloaking,participating in link schemes,deliberate creation of duplicate content and others.

I don't have any news so far, but one thing's for sure it aims to promote the high quality content site by dooming the rank of low quality content sites.*

Matt cutts said panda 25 rolled out on March 15 or 18 is confirmed but happened are not confirmed.

I didn't see any bid difference in my ranking, my keywords are at same place with little fluctuation.

There are many webmasters and SEOs believing right now that Google has released an update to their Panda algorithm late yesterday.

Google updates occur almost every day, so there have been plenty this month. Most are minor though.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    Google updates occur almost every day, so there have been plenty this month. Most are minor though.
    Yes Everyday Changes are Appears...
    I Knew You talking About the Announcement for new update from Google that made at SMX Conference and then later neglected (predicted date was 15th or 17th march )
    Here is Link http://www.fatbit.com/fab/matt-cutts...iday-15-march/

On the Very Next Day their is Another Announcement in neglecting any Such Update on predicted Dates : Google is now saying http://searchengineland.com/google-p...verflux-151528 that Panda will be permanently rolled into the regular search algorithm changes and will no longer receive manual updates or public announcements.
    Here are Words From Matt Cutts , Google’s head of search spam, announced at SMX West today that their Panda algorithm will soon be more integrated into their overall continuous algorithm updates.

But In The Same Conference Matt pointed toward A Big update With penguin , that may be announced before the year concludes.. (I read the Same With First link listed Above) ...

Thread Information