www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Simple Image Rollover

Simple Image Rollover

Anyone know of a good image rollover tutorial? Ideally I want the rollover to be HTML text and styling. Something like this...http://chdmlr.com/home.html thanks!

Lightbulb

Have you tried 'right-click' (on the background) followed by a 'view source'?

If you use it verbatum, you might want to contact the author for permission.
    If you are just looking for something simpler, you will need to specify more in your request.

Commented cartoon in the middle of the source.

Yeah but it's not that simple. There are javascript plugins that I need. I essentially want to recreate something like this, doesn't have to be EXACT, but I was just asking for a hint or direction for a similar tutorial accomplishing this idea. Thoughts?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by andy.richin View Post
    Yeah but it's not that simple. There are javascript plugins that I need. I essentially want to recreate something like this, doesn't have to be EXACT, but I was just asking for a hint or direction for a similar tutorial accomplishing this idea. Thoughts?
    Create an HTML layout page with comments where you want actions to be accomplished by JS described.
    Include as much information as possible as to URLs, paths, subdirectories, etc.

Perhaps then we can suggest code to be inserted that will accomplish your requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by JMRKER View Post
    Commented cartoon
    Good one..

many moons ago we did things like that for simple images using pre...

makes a good footer..

problem was not all browsers handled it the same and a bit of skewing occurred.

maybe now is a good time to implement it again...

Quote Originally Posted by JMRKER View Post
    Perhaps then we can suggest code to be inserted that will accomplish your requirements.
    This is why I'm asking my question. Perhaps a link or tutorial? I didn't ask anyone to do it for me. Direction. Thanks for the help

Thread Information