www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: I want to create content only

I want to create content only

Hi,

Is it possible to rank websites with the help of content and on-page optimization?

I don't want to use link building because there is a lot of fluctuation in ranking?

What would you say about this?

Hi, iTech If you don't want to use link building because of fluctuation. then you should write an article, Forum posting, blog posting
    and many more.
    Link building and content marketing are commonly listed as separate digital marketing tactics, and to be honest there is really nothing that separates the two from each other - content marketing is link building and vice versa.

Thanks for your honest reply.

Awesome post. Thanks for sharing very informative information.

As I do agree with Tejas as creating content like article, blog posting , Forum Posting will help you better. And if you want to share content to get better back links start sharing as document and Social media..!

The thing is you have to create content plus you have to build quality links too so that you can rank higher in Google and other search engines so both are very important, content and backlinks..
    Is your website Hacked? Try -> www.sitebeak.com
    Is Google Analytics installed Properly? Test -> www.GAtective.com
    Impersonal Google search? Check -> www.impersonal.me

Only On page optimization is not sufficient for batter ranking, you need to do off page optimization also. Some time ranking fluctuation take place due to too much link building or lees quality link building. I suggest you to wait for ranking stabilize once ranking are stabilize than start quality link building.

Thread Information