dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Please help me improve

Please help me improve

Hi webdevelopers,
    I need to increase my traffic and sign up. The concept of the site is a social community to post what you need and to get the best recommendation, share the project format with friends on social networks. The community members also help with answering your question and do recommend the best to you. On other side if you require a service done, local service pros will place bid on your project if needed. Everything is free. Please help me review how i can attract more sign ups from regular community helpers, local businesses to sign up and more interaction. So far i have about 350 regulars and 120 pros. Help me and give me hints what am i missing here.
    the site is http://www.bidsbypros.com
    There is also free blog post and no sign up required and i need commenter and participant. help me here please.
    Don

It is looking good, and it has now pr2....good site.

Thank you. It tough to get backlinks (commenting on blogs and don't be looked at as spam, although i have been commenting genuinely and used my site as signature they still removed my comment) and the advise is not to buy backlinks since it can be a low rank sites and hurt my ranking too. Maybe I'm pushing it hard, but i want more sign ups and make it more viral. I have shared it with friends and invited them to join and they have don the same but it stopped along the way. How did this big sites get viral sooo fast. I truly don't have any money to invest but put my 247 attention to this. I am registered in every directory, search engine, bookmark, social site and many forums. I spent 25 days full time with three ipads around startbucks and got 354 registrant that all filled up a survey that they loved the functionality, user friendliness, easy sign up and usefulness of the site on their daily living. 20% still active, others never posted anything. I am not frustrated, just want to go the right way and work on it solid. if there is any other suggestion that can align me highly appreciate it.

Thread Information