dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Link building or content

Building links without content is still possible if you think creatively. A well-executed content strategy will probably work, but it’s expensive and you’ll need to dedicate a lot of time and effort.

@steve smith
    what link building techniques would you suggest for link building of an ecommerce site, since google is mostly focussing on content nowadays and directory submissions and other such things are given less importance.

I think both are equal impotent.but unique content is very impotent these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    Building links without content is still possible if you think creatively. A well-executed content strategy will probably work, but it’s expensive and you’ll need to dedicate a lot of time and effort.
    So you mean without Content Marketing Technique One Can Easily Met Top Ranking position .. I am Not In favor As My Experience Say Something Else ..
    Can You Please Define it How one think creatively for the Same with An Example

Smile Link Building

When we do link building for some site, we should always prepare a good strategy. Think on what techniques will give you good results. Don't do donkey work like others, some link builders just keep on doing 100's of directory submissions, social bookmarking and many others without thinking on whether these activities are going to help your website to gain rankings in the future.

First of all you should check what your competitors are doing. While doing social bookmarking i have seen many people just login into their account, submit their site and logout. This is not at all going to help you. You take interest in what others are submitting, see their links, share them, comment on them, join groups make friends on those site. What this is going to do is that others will realize that you are really interested in reading their post and they in turn will visit your profile and read what you have submitted this helps in building a relationship with others. If they found your link interesting they will keep on visiting your blog or website again and again and it is going to earn a traffic and a backlink as well.

When you are submitting any content or doing a guest post, see to it that it is really going to benefit the reader. He must not feel that you are posting such contents for the sake of advertizing your product.

Keep these things in mind and i am sure you will be successful in your link building strategy.

I think before penguin update, link building act major role in SEO. But after that penguin update take over the market to rule the content base SEO.
    But there are some rules for content also and the major one is that the content has to be unique and theme related..

Thread Information