dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Datepicker Intergrated into paypal form

Hybrid View

Smile Datepicker Intergrated into paypal form

Ok, first of this is my first post, so hello.

Second of all, I know that you are all expert and someone with limited knowledge are pains in the arse, so I am sorry , but I am a noobie when it comes to HTML/Javascript.

I have been stuck on this for a bit now.

How do you integrate a jquery datepicker into a PayPal form. I also need a quantity box. But the thing is I only want the date picker so it only has select dates available. (Mon,Wed,Sat) Once this information has been selected I need it sending to my Paypal account.

My head is about to explode. Please help

1. What does a paypal form look like? Do you generate it or is it served up to you by paypal?
    2. What's a quantity box?
    3. From what I can see, you cannot restrict the jQuery datepicker to disable certain days of the week. You will have to write your own function for that, but that will not be a simple task, especially if your skills are limited.

I have built the main site with Serif Webplus x6. This software allows you to add a cart system. The website itself is a site to book holiday excursions but I need the datepicker integrating with the paypal form but the only options I can add is a quantity box (how many tickets the customer requires) I know it can be done I have seen it on many sites.

I would guess in that case that you might be better off creating the form yourself, that way you will have control over what goes in it. Some helpful documentation, maybe:

https://cms.paypal.com/mx/cgi-bin/?c...#id08AEC03L05H

(the jQuery datepicker can be applied to a text input or div element)

Thread Information