Content optimization tips
I need some content optimization, tips, please let me know, if you know.
There are lot of article available in the search engine you should need some search.May be this will help out you http://kaiserthesage.com/content-optimization/
1. usful content
2. no spelling mistaks
3. use google keyword in the content
Use the keyword density of 3-5%. By doing this one can really optimize a content in the search engine.
**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**
1.Speed up your site(Active page Cach/Gzip, Minify JS/CSS/HTML,No more nested tables, do not
use inline JS,CSS styles...).
2-validate (CSS/HTML, careful about Title, Keywords, Description and other tags in html head)
3-register alexa, google webmaster, bing webmaster
4-Create Sitemap and configure with Google/bing tools
5-Social Pages, Facebook, twitter, linkedin
6-Images, width , height (useful), try to use small images
7-more content , more Google refer
8-use internal link in you content
9- try to get back-links with high rank websites
10-Add You website in directories
As per content optimization make your content simple and easy that a 3rd grade kid can also understand what are you are representing with that add a social networking channel link which will help you to gain traffic to your web-site
Best of Luck..!
1. Give your page a theme:“You need the page to be about something in order for it to have value on your website,” the article explains.When marketers create, optimize and promote content on the Internet, their primary objective needs to have a clear purpose. If they don’t analyze for the short term, long term and overall impact that each piece that content will have on the bottom line, they will miss the point of content optimization.
2. Have a purpose: After you’ve got a theme, make sure you’ve got a purpose. What are your goals with the site? Do you want to educate your audience, sell something, entertain them or announce an event?
3. Consider content timing: Timing is everything, especially when it comes to content optimization. Take a deep look at your articles, posts, videos and white papers and ask yourself one question: How long will these stay fresh? Some publications are evergreen and will remain useful to readers for weeks, months or years. For some pages, usefulness will expire in minutes, while others will last until the product it advertises becomes outdated.
4. Optimize the content: Optimize for search, plugging in relevant keywords, links to other content (including content on your own site) and a useful title, meta description and headlines.
5. Make decisions: Keep in mind the food analogy from the beginning and don’t apply a one-size-fits-all approach to your optimization strategy. “Sometimes a few well-optimized links are all you need,” the article says. Regardless, always use common sense.
Thanks for your detailed report!
Originally Posted by dennyleon
Content optimization is the most important step in On page SEO. You should give proper title, description, headings and keywords in your website.
1. Put the Relevant page title to your content.
2. Put h2 tags in Each page of your content.
3. You place some rich keyword in content related to your title.
4. Make your content is long.
5. Make some interaction and engagement in content.
6. Build strong internal links.
Content Optimization Techniques
- Accurate Page Titles
- Use LSI keywords within the content
- Authorship Markup
- Length of Content
- Interactions and engagement in content
- Shareability and ability to collate social signals
- Link out to other credible external sources
- Use of rich-media content
- Build strong internal links to your “great content”
Content optimization is getting trickier these days, as users’ behavior toward how they use the web tend to grow over time, plus the fact that a lot of web content providers on different niches are pushing out tons of “great content” in a steadily growing rate.
The process of content optimization
1.) Keyword Research
Keyword analysis plays a major role in optimizing content and is basically the first and more important step. In a narrow sense keyword research involves researching and finding keywords that people use in a day today context to search over the internet.
2.) Keyword Analysis
The next step after a through keyword research is keyword analysis. Keyword analysis basically involves finding the right keywords from a bunch of available ones. This involves analyzing the most effective keywords that can generate traffic and at the same time are easy to optimize for.
3.) Using Keywords on a webpage
When optimizing for content the webpage as a whole needs to be taken into consideration. This involves the on-page content along with title tags, Meta tags, alt tags and the page URL. For on page content optimization the first and foremost step is to find out the keywords that matter most.
Important things to take into consideration for content optimization
Location of Keywords
Location of keywords inside the content is very important. In basic search bots tend to give more importance to keywords that are placed within the heading tags and those that appear within the first few lines.
Checking keyword density
It is important that keywords are used properly and not exceedingly which could lead to search engine spamming. Most bots today can easily identity pages that are filled with keywords and can even penalize them other than dropping their rankings.
Increasing Keyword importance
Keywords that appear in bold or italics are given more importance by search bots. In addition keywords that appear in the heading using heading tags like are given special importance. Search bots also give importance to keywords that appear in links and in the beginning of a webpage.
Use quality content and relevant to the topic.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)