www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Building High PR Links

Hybrid View

Building High PR Links

I have found mainly 3 methods which are very effective for building high page rank links, these methods are:

Blog commenting
    Link Exchange and
    Link network

but do with quality for gaining value.

Thanks for the tips. I know any link exchange or commenting should be done on a related niche site and a quality high rank site. Is there any you know you can refer?

Quote Originally Posted by bidsbypros View Post
    Thanks for the tips. I know any link exchange or commenting should be done on a related niche site and a quality high rank site. Is there any you know you can refer?
    This is the thing thats why I do it as I need only relevant links.

Building High PR Links

If you want to rank, it is good to have combination of links. Content as well as the High Pr links. I found Link Dominators to be very affordable and all the work is done for you, and yes you actually do get the report at the end with all the links.

High PR back links contribute to the major share of the success of your website. That is why people are constantly in search for such high PR links. These links will effectively improve your search engine rankings.
    Want to make $22,000 each month, sign up today and we'll teach you how at: The 24 Hour SEO Workout

You are exactly right these techniques are really effective in seo but i think forum posting also works fine in getting high pr links.

"Do follow" link gives high page rank for your website. Some steps to get high page rank
    1.Blog commenting
    2. Guest Posting
    3. social networking sites

High PR building is backlink created on high PR (page rank) sites, building strong backlinks for your business website by using high PR backlink profile service today to get high ranking in search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo. There are many SEO methods to building strong backlink like social bookmarking, directory submission, blog comment, forum link building.
    Backlink profile is one of the powerful SEO methods. Backlink profile is simply tex links, these links are created on profile pages of many different websites and they are linked to your site. But not all backlinks are bring the high effect as the same, just backlinks are created on High PRwebsites and not a spamming websites and bad content websites just bring to your site high effect in search engines. This is a awesome method for you to promote your site, it's very cheap and good.

On page and Off page SEO are the best way to increase the traffic and pagerank of a website.

Commenting is a nice method but usually not all the blogger accepts your comment and you can get a link from there. You have to work on backlinks that is most effective to your ranking and backlinks as well.

Yes I do agree with joanniecahola. Many of the blogger they don't even update their blogs they closed comments and the blog is dead. But my friend backlinks are too important as i have some high page rank site which might help you out.

ehow.com
    wikihow.com
    43things.com
    squidoo.com
    associatedcontent.com
    hubpages.com
    digg.com
    reddit.com
    wordpress.com
    bloglines.com
    weebly.com

These sites are really authority sites and they would provide quality links of course, there is no doubt to it.

I have 1000+ pr6, pr7, pr8, pr9 and also pr 10 (some pr 10) sites and I have also do follow websites and I have some threads with pr4

Thread Information