dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Wanted Criticism on Sports Stream Site

Hybrid View

Thumbs up Wanted Criticism on Sports Stream Site

Hey. Have had this project for a long time and have changed the template quite often.

Although I think now this looks quite straightforward out and want you out there and hear what you think about the site?

Has anyone else few questions like how is it easier for me to get stuck with people enter. Is a great self-esteem now that I run. Tk domain that is free as it is a very big weakness. But it should have wealth are other methods for this?

Thanking you now for all the answers!

That is good site for sports videos

But there is a big image at the header, I couldn't understand its purpose, or if it is in development mode now?

Thank you!

The website has a demo theme now.
    Jobs with a better theme to the website.
    The logo presents only that you can watch free sports on my website

i find it strange that you have to scroll down to actual links. that baseball image in the top left seems to be causing problems.

speaking of images, the one for hockey is using a helmet used for American football.

Quote Originally Posted by edwinedwin View Post
    i find it strange that you have to scroll down to actual links. that baseball image in the top left seems to be causing problems.

speaking of images, the one for hockey is using a helmet used for American football.
    Hi

It's because I use Iframes on the website. Type servers that get you as seer come from around the world. I am unfortunately not cough for programs that are up and running on my website. But I manage activities on my website with what I've containing

For URL Link, it will give better user experience by changing color when mouseover to change tr color.

Thread Information