www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: XML Messages

XML Messages

Hi,

I am new to XML. I would like to know whether there are XML Messages (not XML files). I am looking for an Inter process communication system via xml. Is that possible?

Thanks,
    Vaishnavi

I don't think so ....

Quote Originally Posted by vaishnavi89 View Post
    Hi,

I am new to XML. I would like to know whether there are XML Messages (not XML files). I am looking for an Inter process communication system via xml. Is that possible?

Thanks,
    Vaishnavi
    If you mean something like SOAP, then yes. If you mean something else, then we probably need a better description of what you want.
    "Please give us a simple answer, so that we don't have to think, because if we think, we might find answers that don't fit the way we want the world to be."
    ~ Terry Pratchett in Nation

eBookworm.us

I am new in XML technologies. I know a little bit about XML but I want to increase my knowledge about XML. Anyone can reply me where I can get step to step tutorials for XML.

Hi nitairoy
    If you have to increase knowledge about XML, then you should go with w3schools.com website. Here you have to get proper, complete and good knowledge and also tutorials. In w3shools.com have information about other programming language, designing language and many more

Obviously w3school is the best place to learn xml practically. For your knowledge you can go with http://www.xml.com/

Thread Information