dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Everybody should read: Low PR linkbuilding may worst your website!!!!!!!!!!!

Hybrid View

resolved Everybody should read: Low PR linkbuilding may worst your website!!!!!!!!!!!

I have noticed seo result after link building it doesn't appear in ranking due to low page ranking link. Webmaster should be alert when link building will be done. High page rank link gives always satisfied ranking. That's all.

Of course, apart from high page rank links, you have to build relevant links for better result, I would say.

Yes, just building high pr backlinks is not the key to traffic or rankings. As there are many spam and fraud websites with very high ugly looking web pages.
    These links are high Pr but not quality ones, after few days they get banned by google.
    So try to build high Pr links but those which are more trusted ones. It helps a lot.

Low page rank building not only reduces your website strength. First, you check the link building website is related to your services, and then check the website is following regular rules then you submit your link. Nowadays, page rank is not important your online activity is important.

Great post about Low pagerank link building. Very informative post. Thanks for sharing.

First need to check the sites cache page after that you can proceed for submission. And I do agree to the friends above who have share the knowledge on low PR -submission..!

Thread Information