www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Web Design and Development Company Blogs PR , How to Improve

Hybrid View

Web Design and Development Company Blogs PR , How to Improve

Hello Friends , I am From Web Design and Development Industry I decided to Post My Content With in My own Website ...
    As I Found many of Blogs , That I Followed Up From Web industry Related news and tips are getting Good PR after Google Page Rank update ...
    E.g
    FATbit Blog (from 1 to 3) http://www.fatbit.com/fab/

Miracle Blog (page rank 3) http://www.miraclestudios.in/blog/

ooyes.net http://ooyes.net/articles (4)

What are the factors that helps me gain Same or better PR ... Yes All of they are regular in posting good Content ..
    What Else Should i go for getting good pr ?

To Improve the page Rank of Blog , Simple Concept is to Update it With unique Content consistently ...
    Their are number Of Blogs those enjoying with good PR as you Suggested in your post too , have the Same Story ..
    What are the factors that helps me gain Same or better PR ... Yes All of they are regular in posting good Content ..
    What Else Should i go for getting good pr ?
    Yes There is more to do like to have Link to your blog from high PR websites Relevant to your website Niche ...
    Post more Informative , tutorial Type Content that helps to Users in Solving their Problem and In-back they will like you post and Possibly Link your posts or blogs for others referral from their own blog or while discussing near communities ...
    More Popularity of Blog counts as Big factor to earn good PR ..
    Interlink your blog post To Enhance the User Reading Experiences ...
    Again, social media profiles also provide "DoFollow" links and help to increase Google page rank fast.
    Be popular in your niche
    Google loves fast loading web pages .
    No spammy outbound links: Donít link to spammy or untrustworthy sites throgh your blog posts . This method protects your link juice and helps to maintain the page rank.

Quote Originally Posted by saktoria View Post
    To Improve the page Rank of Blog , Simple Concept is to Update it With unique Content consistently ...
    Their are number Of Blogs those enjoying with good PR as you Suggested in your post too , have the Same Story ..

Yes There is more to do like to have Link to your blog from high PR websites Relevant to your website Niche ...
    Post more Informative , tutorial Type Content that helps to Users in Solving their Problem and In-back they will like you post and Possibly Link your posts or blogs for others referral from their own blog or while discussing near communities ...
    More Popularity of Blog counts as Big factor to earn good PR ..
    Interlink your blog post To Enhance the User Reading Experiences ...
    Again, social media profiles also provide "DoFollow" links and help to increase Google page rank fast.
    Be popular in your niche
    Google loves fast loading web pages .
    No spammy outbound links: Donít link to spammy or untrustworthy sites throgh your blog posts . This method protects your link juice and helps to maintain the page rank.
    Thanks For Make It Clear to me ...

Indeed, good or quality content is still the number one priority.

Really very informative post. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    Really very informative post. Thanks for sharing.
    Thanks for find it informative , I have question , when will be next pr update comes ?

Well PR updates are not really announced but according to my research the updates are made once or twice in a year. If you want to know more about it. You can read this post. What is Page Rank

Great Post.,would you mind if you will assist me on how to get a new PR updates?

great post, thanks for sharing!

"Content is king, backlink is queen". Remember that.

Its Great Achievement to have page rank from 1 to 3 ..
    Quote Originally Posted by jack170794 View Post
    "Content is king, backlink is queen". Remember that.
    But I read Something Different that proves Content is Not Only King but also Queen ..Yes Agree , By posting articles or blogs in article banks, one can generate traffic through back-links and Those back-links are considered super as quality wise But at present naturality (Natural Back-links) are more highlighted instead just work for quality . A Website having very few back-links wins over those have huge list of resources linking towards .

Simply follow two steps.
    Regularly submit in your website (i recommend weekly five articles), must be optimized and unique content.

Second step submit your website relevant articles (don't copy and paste) in other's websites called Article, free press release and Guest postings and get one or two backlinks to your website. (daily submit one or two articles 400 words) surely your website get high page rank and huge traffic through online.

Page Rank has also its own algorithm like SEO, but the main thing in page rank is backlinks, if you are building relevant and high pr backlinks then you would see increase in your page rank.
    Is your website Hacked? Try -> www.sitebeak.com
    Is Google Analytics installed Properly? Test -> www.GAtective.com
    Impersonal Google search? Check -> www.impersonal.me

@ alexmcnight .. If you want to know more about PR or want to know when the newest updates are going to hit the search engines... You should read SEOmoz or stay in touch with my Egenie Blog.

Effective and engaging content is number one priority. If you create useful content which can serve a purpose then users will bookmark, link and share to their network which generate natural links. Promote your blog through guest posting, forum participation, blog commenting, social sharing, and news latter etc.

Thread Information