www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Dropdown Banner javascript

Dropdown Banner javascript

Hey im currently looking in to making my own website. Im familiar with java but not javascript and i work in SAP. So its a bit different for me im looking for a couple of things and wondered if theres any tutorials about. the first one was a dropdown banner. Like designmynight.com there login and search functionality how that drops down from the top and covers the banner. Also im looking to get a twitter feed but i want it to be scrolling i want it to get the tweets soo when any one tweets like @j0rd4n500 It would come up in the twitter scroll. but i want it to keep going round maybe the last 10 if a new ones not added. Also a slider for images etc but i want like 5 images and i want one to show in big then the other 4 like cut and to the left or right.

I know im being specific but i do really just want some help or tutorials i dont expect you to design it completely for me but if you want to you can

okay so i get the scrolling text working with a marquee just need to work out how to get the twitter feed. Also i want a photo loader with thumbnails. The i was hoping some one could help me with the banner i was on about as i really dont know what to search to find that thanks in advance.

Search this forum for a ton of slide show gallery examples.
    Choose the one that best fits your needs as I'm not much of a mind reader to guess your design wants.

And I don't understand your 'dropdown banner' request at all. Any examples?

designmynight.com have the banner i am on about if you click on the 2 ribbons in the top right for search and log in something like that.

Thread Information