www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: Need help building a responsive website.

Unhappy Need help building a responsive website.

Hi, I am really struggling to understand how to use css for building a responsive site , I've been working on it for hours and I can't get it to work the way I want it to. Would anyone be willing to help by looking at my code and my layout designs? I'm building the site in dreamweaver.

I am Not Perfectly Known to the use But Knowns About As Is Present and Most Asked Feature of Web design ...
    With CSS media queries, one can quite easily target specific screen sizes without bothering what type of browser or device is used to visit your website and If you Read About Responsive techniques that is reveals the same ...
    For better Knowing the Term, Follow The Article Published In Technical Library Of Ibm.com Entitled As "Use CSS media queries to create responsive websites" and link for Reading is http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/li...wa-cssqueries/
    A responsive website uses CSS3 media queries , Fluid proportion-based grids, Flexible images and Above link guides you CSS media Qqueries ...
    Discuss with our experts for free advise if you are planning to build a CMS for your online business. Get in touch today.

I've been struggling for weeks.
    Like Sak said it's about media queries; all a media query is putting in your styles as:

@media all and (min-width: 480px) {
    conditions in here
    }

Google media queries for list of different types. Mainly done in % by parents being a % etc.

Thread Information