Magento vs Joomla vs Drupal vs WP? For eCommerce
Magento vs Joomla vs Drupal vs WP?
I need a site that I can easily add/edit/delete products. I AM NOT an HTML junky! I know enough to navigate the web, install programs, post images, upload videos, etc.
Let's say I go to a trade show in HongKong. I see a widget I want to sell. I take videos,pictures and type the specifications, SEO keywords, my purchase price and WALAA the product is LIVE.
* I use Paypal
* I need to enter the price I pay for a product and based on my margins It sets the price on the public site and is self propagating.
* I have reps and distributors. Each with specific buying discounts.
* Reps and distributors need to log in with username and password to view discounts
* Hierarchy: I am God, Reps have assigned distributors. I assign rep (A) to distributor for (NYC) and rep (B) to (Brooklyn). NYC logs in and places an order and rep (A) receives a commission.
* Payment choose paypal or direct order (Purchase Order)
* formula: cost x3= retail cost x2-20%= Rep cost x2-10%=distributor
* need multiple options like colors and sizes volume discounts.
* need video embedding (youtube or vimeo)
* prefer to be able to work offline. When I travel internet sketchy at best. I need to work as much offline as possible and upload changes.
* I am Mac only. Apps must be Mac compatible.
Right now I am using RapidWeaver It only offer 70% functionality of what I need.
Can anyone make my dreams come true?
Wordpress for straight up blogs
Joomla for community based sites
Drupal for more advanced coding requirements that scale better
Magento for ecommerce
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Tags for this Thread