www.webdeveloper.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is quality backlinks?

Hybrid View

What is quality backlinks?

Hi,
    I want to create baclinks for my new website but let me confirm first the deepest meaning of quality backlinks?
    From where should I get back links and what kind of backlinks should I avoid to post?
    Need you kind help.

Quality backlinks are high pr links and relevant links and slow links as well.

Quality back links are the links which helps to get traffic at your website and with high page rank.

When a search engine is considering how effective these inbound links are to a website, it is looking not only for the number of links, but for the quality of these links. So a search engine will look at the content on each of these linked websites and decide from that how relevant it is and whether it is a quality link. Inbound links which are from websites which bear more relevance to your own site are credited more highly by search engines. The reverse is also true of irrelevant inbound links.

Search engines are becoming wiser to the efforts of certain deceptive techniques from less than scrupulous developers and so it is becoming more and more difficult to gain credit from inbound links; even more reason why they need to be relevant, quality links.

There are directory sites which you can now visit where you enter in keywords relevant to your own site in return for a list of the best sites with which to link. Creating these one-way inbound links then becomes an easier task and you are more certain of quality links. Some services will now offer you free links for hosting their directory on your own site or you can pay for enhanced link packages.

You don’t, however, need to link back to the websites which are pointing at your site. One-way links are actually more beneficial to your website than reciprocal links. Search engines recognise that one-way links indicate that your website is worth pointing to without expecting anything in return from the other website.

One of the most effective ways in which to promote traffic to your website using backlinks is to submit relevant keyword-rich articles to article directories. You could also participate in forums and leave your website link in the contact details so that it points back to your site.
    *** spam signature deleted by moderator - please do not put it back ***

Yes i agree with you..if you want to quality back links so you should submit high Domain Authority.

In, general:

- a link which is contextual from a site in your niche which is an authority.

Try to get unique contextual links and links from sites in your niche. That's my best tip.

You can start by finding some sites in your niche where you can guest blog.

Also, if you run a SEO company, then you should know this already.

There are many ways to get backlinks but all are not fast and better so you should go for Forum posting and Blog commenting because links from them are quality links and also you can drive relevant traffic from them.

Unit 4, 200 Hoxton Park Road, Prestons NSW 2170
    You can get quality backlinks by posting on high PR sites. You should avoid posting on low PR sites like N/A, 0/10, 1/10,2/10

You can also get quality links from article directories if you are posting fresh articles to top article directories, there is no doubt to it really.

Quality backlinks are the links come to your website from high PR and authority website this backlinks also come from relevant website and help to improve PR and ranking of website in search engine.
    Last edited by alok897; 04-11-2013 at 05:59 AM.
    iNeedname.com :- Find Domain Name via Gtalk

Quote Originally Posted by iTech View Post
    You can also get quality links from article directories if you are posting fresh articles to top article directories, there is no doubt to it really.
    I agree with you... Unique content is very important for ranking..

If you have a New Website, I am sharing some Off page Guidelines which is very useful for quality Backlinks-
    1)Just Go to High Page Rank and High Domain Authority Resources.
    2)Main Focus on niche websites resources.
    3)Theme Based Articles and Other Activities like- Blog Post
    4)Don't much use your Exact Anchor Text in your posts, Just Variate your targeted keywords.

If you have any problems and question tell me very frankly.

For me Quality backlinks are website with good pr that are related to your niche.

I agree with all posted above; you want to find a site with a high PR. I find commenting on forums/blogs is a great way to specifically talk about something in your industry, too. Just research PR first.

Quote Originally Posted by NHPROEQUIP View Post
    I agree with all posted above; you want to find a site with a high PR. I find commenting on forums/blogs is a great way to specifically talk about something in your industry, too. Just research PR first.
    Yes, after Google penguin relevant links is very important.

Thread Information