Top 5 steps for PPC advertising
Here are 5steps for pay per click advertising if you use it you can earn lot of money form here:
1. When you are going to start then you should have to build build a ultra-specific page which is called a landing page also. It's depend on the quality of keywords you are use on, even you can build many landing pages that each address the unique needs of that search engine optimizer.
2. One thing should be care during ppc do not make in contextual advertising programs on your websites. Where as I know that we have all introduce to AdSense spam, it many be big reason here to take contextual advertising programs on publisher sites.
3. Remember do not make use of the landing page for sell or distribute your product.
4. Any things which you are free offering, it should be must send by RSS autoresponder or your email address which are applicable to contact with the prospect.
5.Last step which is the most important for you there should be make this part of your offers which you are delivering valuable and very relevant matter on regular basis.
Well this are really great and informative share on PPC. This tips will help online business owners who wants there business to grow
pay per click means exactly what it sounds like you pay only for those who actually click your link. This means that in theory, if you ad is displayed 1 million times but only five people click the ad, you end up paying for just five people having clicked the ad There is no guarantee of course that you will make a sale, but it is pretty economical because most people who click are going to be potential customers
Also, if you are trying to earn from PPC then you need to test some products first and go with those products, those keywords which are really highly effective, which are giving you money.
1) Dividing key phrases into ad groups of similar key phrases
2) Research keywords to avoid bidding high competition and generic ones
3) Budget wisely
4) Choose the right landing page
5) Optimize your PPC account
6) Make sure ads are being shown in the right geographical location
7) Don’t schedule your ads to turn off
8) Integrate your PPC ad campaign with your SEO marketing techniques
Nice tips are shared here. I also learn PPC and these tips are very useful for me. Thanks for sharing.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)