How to Write SEO Content?
10 concepts should keep in mind while writing a seo content:
1. Content matters: Itís important to remember that no matter what your subject matter is, your content has the potential to reach a large audience and help your company beyond the SEO benefits. Website content, articles and blog posts are ways to connect your company to relevant, interesting information about your industry. Creating copy that is well-written and focuses on interesting topics in your industry will help it go beyond increasing your page rank by being linked to and shared by outsiders.
2. Stay on topic: Business writing is not the same as writing your personal blog! Thereís nothing wrong with adding some personality to your writing - this helps to keep the readers intrigued. Just make sure that you stay focused on the business-oriented topic you are writing about and avoid drifting into unrelated tangents.
3. Write compelling headings: The titles of web pages and articles are among the first things that grab the attention of a reader. Donít use a generic, boring headline which simply describes what the article or web copy is about. Instead, think like a newspaper headline writer and develop a headline which makes someone want to read more.
4. Ideal keyword length and density: Content written for web copy and articles for directory submission should be 300 to 1,000 words in length. Blog posting and posts on social media sites can be shorter. The length of your article will largely be determined by the number of keywords you are using: a keyword for every 50 to 100 words of content is a good rule of thumb.
5. Add keywords to the bio: Biographical information given for a magazine story or an article for a directory submission is a great chance for you to enhance your credentials and also optimize your content. Make sure that you include one keyword in your bio.
6. Donít stack keywords: Cramming keywords in an article or page of web content (such as being part of a list) looks unprofessional since all of your linked keywords will be running together on the page. Spread your keywords evenly throughout the article so they look more organic.
7. Use meta descriptions: Meta descriptions are 150 character descriptions of your content and are excellent opportunities for optimization. Make sure your content has meta descriptions with keywords included. This is a great way to get Google to recognize your content and increase its value.
8. Write and tag hierarchically: In order for Google and other search engines to give your content the highest placement possible, itís important that it looks professional and well-structured. Using the appropriate tags for your content will do this. Use h1 tags for titles, h2 tags for subtitles and so on. This concept will also help your writing by encouraging you to put your most compelling ideas first.
9. Write original content: Having duplicate content is a major no-no for search engine optimization, so donít just ďcopy and pasteĒ content from existing sources. Make sure your content is fresh and original - even copying your own content is a poor SEO decision.
10. Choose relevant images: Creative Commons search tools like the Google Image Search Assistant will help you find intriguing images that are free to use without risking copyright infringement. Having eye-catching images that are relevant to your content will grab the readerís attention.
Writing SEO friendly content is not hard. And unlike most people think, it doesn't have to result in stilted, ugly prose. SEO friendly content is just content that was written with some attention paid to how a search engine might see the content.
Fresh and unique content are really necessary that keeps customers and loyal audience.
Content creation is a large part of what we do as marketers—and writing effective, well-optimized content is, well, hugely important.
Instructions for content writing:
Determine your primary keyword and secondary keywords. Use approximately two to five percent of your ideal keywords throughout the article to increase your page rank. Use the keywords naturally, and use them only once for every 100 words you write.
Find a photograph that relates to your content and use the keyword in the photo description tag. The image also provides visual interest for readers.
Make your phone ring today! Find new customers online.
Link your own and outside content in relevant areas of your text, but do not overdo it. Too many links makes the text difficult to read, and it looks unnatural.
Write conversationally but confidently about your subject matter. Ideally, your content should be between 500 and 700 words in length. Break up the information into paragraphs with sub heads. If your content doesn't make sense, or it doesn't convey useful information, your page will likely drop in rank.
1. Determine your primary keyword and secondary keywords. Use approximately two to five percent of your ideal keywords throughout the article to increase your page rank. Use the keywords naturally, and use them only once for every 100 words you write.
2. Find a photograph that relates to your content and use the keyword in the photo description tag. The image also provides visual interest for readers.
3. Link your own and outside content in relevant areas of your text, but do not overdo it. Too many links makes the text difficult to read, and it looks unnatural.
4. Write conversationally but confidently about your subject matter. Ideally, your content should be between 500 and 700 words in length. Break up the information into paragraphs with sub heads. If your content doesn't make sense, or it doesn't convey useful information, your page will likely drop in rank.
*** spam signature deleted by moderator - please do not put it back ***
this is very helpful topic.I also want to add some point in it like the each and every content should be unique.It helps to increase our site ranking.If we post a copy paste content,it always goes in spam.
This post is very informative,now I have got knowledge about content writings.I think the content must be within 150 to 160 words.That content will contain the keywords. I am very interested to know about Cheap SEO Content Writing Services. How they are write a content with minimum amount of money?
Interesting & informative tips for making SEO article more effective & fresh.
Nice tips about the SEO content and our content must be unique and informative for the users.
Great thread with nice & helpful tips to wright an effective SEO friendly content for a website. As we all know content is the king so its very essential to wright a unique engaging and also informative content about your product and services which can give the visitors a positive response towards your business. By this you can create insightful content for your website and also rank well in the SERP.
Thanks for sharing such helpful tips, this is very helpful to all webmasters out there.
Don't ever ever put unrelated links to your content, if you are just going to post a Keyword Stuffed article, you may end up losing your rankings.
This gives me more idea to generate content more innovative.
Seems like you people are not aware. The so-called "SEO Friendly Contents" are now the most ignored and low quality types of contents that you can see across the web. In fact, there are lots of outsourcing companies that immediately ignore those writers who claim that they are SEO content writers.
Keywords, tags, and stuffs like that worked well on the past 3 to 4 years where panda and penguin weren't so active. But in this present time, contents that give great information and value to casual users (whether or not they are duplicate, not keyword optimized, or so many lacking in terms of technical seo) are the most entertained contents among others. Want an example? Visit mercola(dot)com. That site has a full blown duplicate contents inside it but hey, it looks really informative and it gives its reader the real value.
I give credit to the OP for the effort of giving such tips. But if you really want to compete in this industry, you should be more focused on the users and not on the search engines.
Nice tips to the noobs.
Originally Posted by Steve Smith
Now they will know how to write SEO Content.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)