dcsimg
www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: What is website navigation in SEO?

What is website navigation in SEO?

I am searching many website and blog to get the actual answer for website navigation.But i can not understand the meaning of that.Anybody tell me here the short answer to easily understand about website navigation.
    Share on Google+

Website navigation refers to the internal linking within the website.When a user comes into a website ,that user should be able to navigate to the required webpage with ease.For eg, there should be internal links pointing to different pages within a website,drop down boxes etc.
    Share on Google+

Website navigation means take the user from one page to another.The links which you are seen in the header and in the footer section works as a website navigation links.The main reason behind it to only create internal linking between the pages.
    Share on Google+

It shows the back links of your site.
    Share on Google+

Quote Originally Posted by kpkarthik View Post
    I am searching many website and blog to get the actual answer for website navigation.But i can not understand the meaning of that.Anybody tell me here the short answer to easily understand about website navigation.
    As name suggested that nevigation mean inner pages. it help in seo, How ? yes, inner pages contain more information about services or products which helps in search tracking.
    Share on Google+

Thread Information