www.webdeveloper.com

Thread: What are natural links?

Hybrid View

What are natural links?

The natural links are gaining in importance. If you are well versed about the SEO basics then you would surely be aware of the importance of an on page optimization and the various links. You need to gather many quality links to succeed in making the web page more successful. You should be in search of such links which prove to be beneficial for your niche. The question may be asked that how to acquire more links. There are very many people who are asking about this question in the recent times. I can tell you from my knowledge that Google always urges the various web masters to acquire more organic and natural links. This process is propounded greatly and you are also expected to do the same. White hat SEO Strategies are recommended for use than the black hat ones.

This is the time when you need to build natural links, there is no doubt to it really... you can use almost all the methods of link building to build natural links, I would say.

Natural link building is a positive product of all the rest of the SEO and online marketing work that you do like social media marketing, online PR, content marketing and more. People find and link to your content because it’s great content, not because you went out looking for links!

Natural links are inbound links that site owners didn't intentionally create as part of their link building campaign.

A natural link is a link leading to a web page from a web site. The link needs to be within the text of the page like commonly seen on blogs and news sites.

Ecommerce Services

I found tutorial on building natural links here:

http://e07.net/manual-and-natural-link-building-tips/

I think Link building can play a role in amplifying your exposure, which in turn brings your audience to you and builds your brand. While there are several practices floating about the web-o-sphere, there is one strategy that should be your end-all, be-all guide to link building:
    Create a natural link by writing a quality, original article with a quality, relevant link in the Resource Box. Then publish the article on a well-known website.
    This strategy has been the best, if not the only strategy, of hundreds of successful Expert Authors.

Natural link building is simply building a set of links that google defines as "natural" this means a lot of low page rank sites with fewer and fewer links from higher pagerank sites. Also about 80% of your links should be dofollow and 20% should be nofollow to make it look to google as natural as possible.

Thread Information